ZTH klang valley TT 28th April 2018

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Kudos. It was an admirable act by the lot of you
We avoided the accident just based on luck/timing. That camry just passed marshal1_v6 and I was about more than 30 seconds behind him, then the 4 of us arrived at this area (me,koshin,lsm1991 and vr2turbo)
Well, can say we were the first few to arrive, as the accident just happened, so we stop and try to help out....

Reactions: marsha1l_v6

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
We avoided the accident just based on luck/timing. That camry just passed marshal1_v6 and I was about more than 30 seconds behind him...
It was few seconds after I overtook the red wira.. And the camry approach the corner quite fast.. Didnt stop after I heard the crash... Catching up with parakey..

But other than that, good nasi lemak and good company.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
:biggrin: always nice to put a face to the usernames. Was all great fun other than the heat and the unfortunate incident.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
:biggrin: always nice to put a face to the usernames. Was all great fun other than the heat and the unfortunate incident.
Now only left bro. sugar sweelt....lol
Yup, nice meeting up with lsm and koshin, others nice meeting up again....

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
It was few seconds after I overtook the red wira.. And the camry approach the corner quite fast.. Didnt stop after I heard the crash... Catching up with parakey..

But other than that, good nasi lemak and good company.
Yes you could have only heard something and couldnt see what actually happened because that was just at the sharp banking corner, once you pass that corner you cant see beyond that from rear view.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yes you could have only heard something and couldnt see what actually happened because that was just at the sharp banking corner, once you pass that corner you cant see beyond that from rear view.
You were behind Marshall. Did you have a good view of the accident as it happened?

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
You were behind Marshall. Did you have a good view of the accident as it happened?
Nope. Like i said i was 30sec behind, and the road consists of tight turns of which no one can see past a corner. So by the time we saw those 2 cars, it was over and both were stationary.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You two were ahead, us 4 were behind led by bro. alcyon. For us it was a right bend then only can see the accident. In fact it was quite close to the bend, as even for us to stop to help we had to park after the accident site, which is after another bend to the left. Can refer to bro. alcyon pictures....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks, all are back safe. However there was quite a bad accident which happen half way. We stop and tried to help those involved. A makcik was trapped in the front passenger seat. Her door was crumpled shut, so had to help her out through the driver's seat and door. Someone called for ambulance, so we left after we felt they were safe and there were others there helping out
Wow, even after a few pestering, u wouldn't join us. First time hearing u go touge lol

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wow, even after a few pestering, u wouldn't join us. First time hearing u go touge lol
This one not touge lah! Breakfast TT in selayang at 10am, then slow drive in forester, then Rojak lunch TT in KKB....lol

Also your touge last week, I was in Taiping....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Master there,
i'm a junior in this scene.
I wish to convert my 4g15 dohc 16V to 4g93t,is it possible?
if ok,then the 4g93t should be in range of 96-98 version,rite?
1. i got ask 1 workshop,to complete the conversion,i need to pay around 7K++,is it ok?
2. then my dashboard and many xtra should be match as the halfcut,rite?so may i retain my original dashboard and xtra?And my car is original 4wd,is that need to b locked 4 the conversion?
3.so if the dashboard and the xtra thing is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience