Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
thanks guys

Turn off light is like making the background dimmer without changing text colour isn't it?
Yeah precisely, we'll do some tests when the feature is ready and see if it's good for permanent

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

this site www.123movies.to has this feature, if you want to see it in action

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
thanks guys

Yeah precisely, we'll do some tests when the feature is ready and see if it's good for permanent

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

this site www.123movies.to has this feature, if you want to see it in action
123movies , color just nice. Not too stress on eyes.
The movies have surround sound ? :listen: or HD stereo only :listen:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hey Tom I want to suggest something. The ability to "tag" someone with @ so they are alerted to a discussion. Of course in a forum context it probably works like [@Tom]. Hard to make fun of izso's STD infection if he's not alerted to the topic talking about him.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hey Tom I want to suggest something. The ability to "tag" someone with @ so they are alerted to a discussion. Of course in a forum context it probably works like [@Tom]. Hard to make fun of izso's STD infection if he's not alerted to the topic talking about him.
Good idea if we want to call some other member to join in the discussion.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The alert now is sent to the email. If he does not open his email and neither comes into the forum hard to get him to join in the discussion

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Notification can be send in the forum itself like the "Likes"

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
good one ixeo, and there is such a module that can be implemented actually,
I am looking at an entirely new forums software at the moment, and contemplating the giant move,
it'll be a dramatic upgrade, feels cleaner, more current and mobile friendly and yet retains the structure of the current forums we have

i receive few alerts. After that stop receiving. :hmmmm:
currently it depends how you interact with the thread, if you see the thread and not reply, it'll stop sending notifications, if you reply, it'll notify you of a new reply. Try subscribing to the thread for continuous notifications

What about getting notifications like other social media platforms?
that would require a dedicated app which is possible too

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
that would require a dedicated app which is possible too
Other than a dedicated app for mobile phone, maybe can implement into the notifications on the top right corner. So we will get notification if someone tags us, ie: facebook.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Pls don't do an app... mobile optimised website is good enough. I got too many apps on my phone already...

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Other than a dedicated app for mobile phone, maybe can implement into the notifications on the top right corner. So we will get notification if someone tags us, ie: facebook.
yes, that will be a perfect touch - KIVed

Pls don't do an app... mobile optimised website is good enough. I got too many apps on my phone already...
totally understand what you mean, well unless there's a good reason to launch a dedicated app in the near future, i'm targeting well mobile optimized site for now

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Introducing a miniature version of the distant cousin of the GTR, This is a Nissan Teana we are working on today. Being a 1 year old car without any wax, polish or whatever related car care treatment, this would be one hell of a*Resurrection*instead of a correction!

We first arrived early in the morning, the first thing was to get the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience