ZTH Booth @ DreamCars

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
owh.. thats so cool ... -__- sob sob... i am soo touched... like a happy family..

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
didnt wash for 2 months....sudah karat
Hahahahha.....i lend u WD40 leh........but without your rambut karat hard to keep a girlfriend like yours. Chun bro........that's all i can say.....ur the mannnnn...:D

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
been to the booth... bought some stickers... and the rides were totally awesome!!! Also the strobes are freakin blinding!!!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yeap... i think zth booth has one of the best ride for the entire dreamcars event... proud of it... hehe
jz bought myself a zth sticker... yeah, gonna stick it on my car soon, after i figure out where to stick it... mahal ehh, plus have to come down all da way to kl... other state cannot get...

PS: btw, i accidently saw the gal's (the one at the booth selling sticker) longkang when i was buying sticker form the counter... sorry, not on purpose... she bend down a little...
hehe... happy... at least it worth the rm15 for the sticker and rm15 for the entrance...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the last month,my car headlamp and tail light bulb have reach its end.last week i notice that everytime i shift into the reverse gear,it doesnt make the reverse sound and the reverse light also doesnt light up.currently the problem is still on going.does the sound only comes out when the reverse light is on?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience