Zebra Myvi just detail by KC (severly threaten by ACID RAIN)

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
myvi zebra???

North Americatti (zee-bra) yoo jedhame wamamu, United Kingdomitti (zeb-rah) jedhame wamama!!!

where do i derive the title from
Zebra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zebras are African equids best known for their distinctive white and black stripes. Their stripes come in different patterns unique to each individual

A zebra is a mammal of the Equidae family. The name "zebra" is used for a few different species of the genus Equus. Zebras live in Africa but found in MALAYSIA

why
Acid rain is rain or any other form of precipitation that is unusually acidic, ..... Places like much of Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand

Acid rain is rain or any other form of precipitation that is unusually acidic, i.e. elevated levels of hydrogen ions (low pH). It can have harmful effects on plants, aquatic animals, and infrastructure through the process of wet deposition. Acid rain is caused by emissions of compounds of ammonium, carbon, nitrogen, and sulfur which react with the water molecules in the atmosphere to produce acids. Governments have made efforts since the 1970s to reduce the production of sulfur dioxide into the Earth's atmosphere with positive results

Human health

Scientists have suggested direct links to human health.[31] Fine particles, a large fraction of which are formed from the same gases as acid rain (sulfur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide), have been shown to cause premature deaths and illnesses such as cancer and other diseases.[32] For more information on the health effects of aerosols see particulate health effects.

It is very Normal to see such a paint condition if the car is not wash for weeks...the amount of acid contaminates the paint

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

after ONR wash
clay begin & contminants picked up

my intervention plan

Quick wipe down with ONR rinseless wash & 2 micro fibers to dry

Optimun no rinse was as Lube with mild clay

Paint polishing
Rotary with Lake country white colour polishing foam for with Meguiars M 80 polish ....speed 600 to spread, 1400 with gradual movement & speed , finishing off at 900 with moderate movement
just prior before i can wax the rain came,,,:-(

total time spent : 4 hours ....exclude waxing

ta da

now u see now u dont pics

nice turn around

pearl white restored

nice little white ride

the story of how the zebra became the white stallion

glossy paint

smooth paint surface

pretty like the condition

happy to see her

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
then came rain

nice beading

just managed to complete the ride

why at such a time like these

i know how u feel...i felt it too

so it time to called it aday

some sovenir i got from detailing

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
5 months later

revisited & came to know , some new inflicted scratches too

the usual stains caused by acid rain

more stains

look like turning into zebra again

2 caps of ONR 8 litres of water dilution wash with 3 micro fibers

TADA some sample stuff flown from states

\

pics before wash
birds dropping

50/50 onr wash before & after

clay
onr 2 ounces with 500 ml water as lube

this is wthe dirt i picked up

my intervention plan
ONR WASH WITH 3 Microfibers towel
OPTI POWER CLEAN - to clean the paint

Rinse off with H20
ONR as Lube & clay
ONR WIPE DOWN
OPTI SEAL - to sealed prior wax
OPti wax - spray on wipe off & walk away

OPTI coated 3/4 of the hood

time required : 3 hours for 2 rides ( i did it on another SUV)

I did some coating to it

a 50/50 area to test out the durabilty of this coating
on a DD ride in malaysia subjecting to the acid rain

its a secret that my sis didnt even know

for the rest of the car i opti sealed it & opti wax it

the very next day

i couldnt belive it

look at the flickering paint stakes

ma ma mia ..look like just came out from factory , yummy baked

guess what
mirror reflecting pics...nope water reflecting pics

thanks for viewing & stay tune for the coating test results soon

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
i been a silent reader on u detailing process.. u quite often use that clay.. what type of clay is that? and where can find those clay..

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
what clay r u using? just normal clay plastisin? hehehehe...

hahahahahhahahahahaha

senario ke???

i been a silent reader on u detailing process.. u quite often use that clay.. what type of clay is that? and where can find those clay..

u may get PG clay ,most affordable..no need watse ..$$$ on MXXXXXXXXXX

A car clay bar is an essential car detailing tool that targets the common enemy of every car finish: pollution that causes automotive paint contamination. It relentlessly pursues your car from the second it leaves the factory until your car meets its ultimate demise. It's in the air we breathe, it's on the roads we drive, and it attaches to your car's paint, where it bonds and begins a process of oxidation.
Paint Contamination Removed by Detail Clay Surface contamination, as shown by this diagram, is difficult to clean or polish off, yet paint cleaning clay removes it with ease.

When contaminants get a solid grip on your car's paint, washing alone may not be enough to remove them. Pre-wax cleaners also may not be able to exfoliate large particles. In this case, you have two choices: use a polishing compound, which removes a lot of paint material, or use a clay bar. A clay bar isn't a polish or a compound, it is a surface preparation bar that smoothes the paint and exfoliates contaminants.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday my tyre 'boom' while drive along the north south highway...So...May i knoe wat the accual speed can spare tyre handle...i drive Waja and the spare tyre is god damn small.therefore i maintain at 80-90km/h till i reach my destination....:X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience