YRV engine in Myvi need some advise

Anderson_god

Known Member
Dec 13, 2006
i just install my myvi with K3veT, my ABS , SRS Airbag got no function
anyone can help me connect those wire n make those equipment function...
SOMEONE COULD GUIDE ME????

cay_nd

Dec 3, 2003
if you want to get it functioning, you need to get the computer box for the airbag, get the airbag sensor, plug the wirings, then go to perodua to do the computer configuration...regarding the abs, you need to get the rear abs sensor, the brake pump..then go to perodua to do the configuration..

specific perodua workshop... perodua ss2 in pj..only this workshop can help you...

Anderson_god

Known Member
Dec 13, 2006
if you want to get it functioning, you need to get the computer box for the airbag, get the airbag sensor, plug the wirings, then go to perodua to do the computer configuration...regarding the abs, you need to get the rear abs sensor, the brake pump..then go to perodua to do the configuration..

specific perodua workshop... perodua ss2 in pj..only this workshop can help you...
u got any contact that can help me?
i gogt the abs sensor n ecu box, airbag controller also just need the installing n configuring part.
can u help me?

Anderson_god

Known Member
Dec 13, 2006
i fit all in already now just wanna makes the abs works thaz it

Anderson_god

Known Member
Dec 13, 2006
can u give me ur friend's mech contact n location?
i wanna fix it. my mech there duno wo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wokie dokie....

i'm really2 :P interested in this Mivec 1.5 Mods...as i am new in this big boys toys games :D ....also currently my car is a :( 1.3 GLi wira sedan...looking at moding the car to a 4G91 heart, but then i when i found out about this mivec 1.5 thingy..i'm really2 :P interested to learn more about it...

:) hoping the PRO's, Sifu's & current user of the mivec 1.5 to help me on the specs, pro & con, engine power output, cost and also the items needed to make...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience