• Eco Assist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everyone, i'm sure most of you are aware of the all new Honda Civic that was recently launched just a couple of months ago. I'd like to know which of the 3 is your most preferred best feature of the 2012 Civic, everyone's input are appreciated, especially the current owners

i-MID

You can now personalize your new Civic with your own personal wallpaper just like the one on your phone or laptop! i-MID is a personal intelligent Multi-Information Display located centrally on the dashboard that allows you to display anything from photos, important drive-related information, current song played, current km/L, and even turn by turn navigation! Coupled with Bluetooth connectivity, you can also pair your phone to stream music, or to communicate hands-free! Best of all, this next-generation of TFT LCD display is as crisp and clear as the latest LCD monitors or phones

Engine Start/Stop Button

While it's not the most innovative feature in this age and time, the Engine Start/Stop function has become something no car should do without. Amazing how a little start/stop button provide that special, initial joy every time you start your journey. Driving the 2012 Civic now begins with a ceremony instead of the mundane turn-key yesteryears.

Eco Assist
Drive further and cheaper all at a touch of a Eco Button!. The on-board Eco Coach intelligently tunes the 2012 Civic to sip the least amount of fuel for maximum efficiency in all conditions. Adopted from Honda's renowned Hybrid technology, the 2012 Civic has now been endowed with similar abilities to squeeze every km out of your petrol while interactively displaying blue and green bars on the sides of the speedometer so you know just how well efficient you really are.

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Eco Assist also.. :proud:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for the opinion(s) everyone, I gave a vote to the Eco Assist feature myself.

I have driven current Hondas that feature Eco Assist and correct me if i'm wrong, that there is a significant change in the way the car accelerates. Which is justified as the Eco Assist gadgetry does its thing to sip the least fuel per km.

I wonder if there are owners out there who keep this function turned on most of the time?

mika_mivec

Known Member
Feb 1, 2009
Kedah
Just bought my new civic 2.0 early this year. For me, eco mode is the best feature aside i-mid. When we set on eco mode, fc much more better compared to normal mode. I would say it can go up to 14km / L.plus with eco assist, we can easily know how to control pedal with good fc.my 2 cents

Last edited: