Your experience with Airtrek...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Oh yeah of course. If one is to move to the city to a different location to work, the minimal expectation is to have salary jump of at least 40% more. Else it's not worth the effort. Having that said, KL has more opportunities and career growth prospect.
At least 40% more is like too much to ask for for a fresh grad. These days, an average fresh grad with degree in Ipoh can get like 2-2.5k salary. KL from what I heard from many of my similarly aged friends, most also just 3k and 3k is considered as a good deal already. Otherwise, it would be 2.8k like that. Many who went out are living with a shoestring budget especially those who are also paying for car installment. Wasn't really living the life even though already working... But that is just me and my life, not trying to imply that other people are wrong or what.

He's doesn't want to leave the comfort of his 'box'. Live Ipoh, breathe Ipoh, die Ipoh.
Such is the life of a regular normal person living in a smaller city/town.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
But boost up already, later sell also......lol
honestly speaking, if my big potato wasn't giving me aging related issues now and then, I would still be using it till today. my hrv is no where compare to it except for FC. nothing wins even with the new features like smart entry and push start

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
honestly speaking, if my big potato wasn't giving me aging related issues now and then, I would still be using it till today. my hrv is no where compare to it except for FC. nothing wins even with the new features like smart entry and push start
You need like Subaru Forester XT.....lol

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
At least 40% more is like too much to ask for for a fresh grad. These days, an average fresh grad with degree in Ipoh can get like 2-2.5k salary. KL from what I heard from many of my similarly aged friends, most also just 3k and 3k is considered as a good deal already. Otherwise, it would be 2.8k like that. Many who went out are living with a shoestring budget especially those who are also paying for car installment. Wasn't really living the life even though already working... But that is just me and my life, not trying to imply that other people are wrong or what.
You are right about the salaries for freshies. However look from a long term perspective. You can take it as jumping stone to land on a better paid job here in KL.

Think about 5 years later, where do you see yourself as in Ipoh and in KL. Just my 2 cents.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
You need like Subaru Forester XT.....lol
As much as I love the boxer engine, the new Forester Turbo's design is just way too SUV'ish. I want the 'wagon' look. The impreza wagon 1.6T is so darn expensive too, nearing the WRX price.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
As much as I love the boxer engine, the new Forester Turbo's design is just way too SUV'ish. I want the 'wagon' look. The impreza wagon 1.6T is so darn expensive too, nearing the WRX price.

the levorg 1.6gts recond unregistered version is around 13xk... so should be affordable enough

the 2.0 version around 16xk

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
New is about 19xK. No more recond for me.

Is there a 2L turbo version? I wasn't aware...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You are right about the salaries for freshies. However look from a long term perspective. You can take it as jumping stone to land on a better paid job here in KL.

Think about 5 years later, where do you see yourself as in Ipoh and in KL. Just my 2 cents.
Well, the another way works as well like 5 years of working experience in Ipoh and later on going somewhere else to work with your gained experience
New is about 19xK. No more recond for me.

Is there a 2L turbo version? I wasn't aware...
There is a 2.0 Levorg that uses the same FA20 engine with the latest WRX and Forester XT. But it wasn't officially sold by Motor Image Subaru here. Only the 1.6 turbo was offered officially.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, the Levorg is nice but way over priced......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yes, but is a 1.6T only and around 160 plus bhp vs 260 plus of the WRX......lol
And selling at almost the same price of the WRX. I see what you mean here, hahaha. That kind of price should be for a 2.0 Levorg not 1.6.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
how's your M5 doing?
Not M5 bro just a regular 530i LCI, I barely drive it these days (weekend only) & well I'm having it up for sale. What's funny is when I was still driving it daily, it had 0 problems but now that I'm putting it up for sale it's been asking for my attention.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all bro out there. i'm using perdana with rvr engine. can u all tell me the differences between this 2 engine and how to mods rvr so it can be powerfull like evo.

---------- Post added 04-16-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-15-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

bumpp....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience