Your experience with Airtrek...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
He is afraid more expenses too, then back to square one.........lol
Depending of lifestyle. If one move to KL and expects to live with upgraded lifestyle comparing to previous, then it will be more costs for sure. Other than room/house rental, overall food and daily spending isn't much difference compared to other states in the west coast.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For him Ipoh is home town, stay at home already save on house rent, unless KL job pays more then Ipoh ones

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
For him Ipoh is home town, stay at home already save on house rent, unless KL job pays more then Ipoh ones
Oh yeah of course. If one is to move to the city to a different location to work, the minimal expectation is to have salary jump of at least 40% more. Else it's not worth the effort. Having that said, KL has more opportunities and career growth prospect.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Tbh I still have that curiosity in owning one I mean... It's an AWD, lifted Lancer (I know, not completely same block) must be very very practical & fun. :biggrin:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
same engine but the 'de-tuned' is actually pretty big difference...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yup... that's the FUN part. On papers, the difference was only 40hp lesser but in reality, it feels a lot more. Hehhee..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm guessing my Kembara is the first to be Titan-ed and below are my feedback on this dampers. I've only replace the dampers.

My setup is pretty straight forward. My Kembar OEM springs were replaced with a slightly stiffer and longer spring for a 1" lift. I've requested for a longer dampers to provide more articulation for my Kembara for offroading purpose. This was duly done and nicely calculated by Richard. The from was increased by 30cm while the rear 25cm. The dampening effect was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience