{WTK} STARBO G-12 timer wiring diagram

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
I got a STARBO G-12 Dual mode Auto Start n Full Auto Turbo Timer...did any sifu know the wiring diagram of it ?

got so many wire really make me confuse :Not_Impressed:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Gimme time to find. I got the diagram and user manual...

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
g88 said:
Gimme time to find. I got the diagram and user manual...
YO.. thank you buddy ..waiting for your good news ^_^

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
i managed to install it twice on my kancil and then ford.. but i forgot laa... have to search back my old file....

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
hisha said:
YO.. thank you buddy ..waiting for your good news ^_^
what car you wanna install to ? All the manual is in Japan but i got my japanese colleague translated hehehe...i ask her call to Japan and straight they fax to me..damn fast their service..

basically you only need to know those few colour wire which is for which...rest no need no liao...

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
g88 said:
what car you wanna install to ? All the manual is in Japan but i got my japanese colleague translated hehehe...i ask her call to Japan and straight they fax to me..damn fast their service..

basically you only need to know those few colour wire which is for which...rest no need no liao...
actually i want to test it ..cos its my cousin timer ..don know what car he want to install ...cos too many wire don know which is which hahahaha..

there got RED ..BLUE...GREEN ..WHITE..BLACK ..n 1 antena... confused hahahahaha red n black normally is positive n negative....other don know liao hahahaha cos this timer can show RPM ..don know how which wire need to connect to distributor...

Last edited:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
VF10 said:
i managed to install it twice on my kancil and then ford.. but i forgot laa... have to search back my old file....
ic ic ...10s 1st hahaha c the wire already confused hahahaha :shades_smile:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
hisha said:
actually i want to test it ..cos its my cousin timer ..don know what car he want to install ...cos too many wire don know which is which hahahaha..

there got RED ..BLUE...GREEN ..WHITE..BLACK ..n 1 antena... confused hahahahaha red n black normally is positive n negative....other don know liao hahahaha cos this timer can show RPM ..don know how which wire need to connect to distributor...
Oic...very easy job if like that...

Red > +ve
Black > -ve
Blue/Green/White > either 1 is signal for RPM. Just tab it...wrong won't burn the device i guess :D.. I forgot how i test lasttime liao...

Sorry bit lazy now to dig the manual....

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
g88 said:
Oic...very easy job if like that...

Red > +ve
Black > -ve
Blue/Green/White > either 1 is signal for RPM. Just tab it...wrong won't burn the device i guess :D.. I forgot how i test lasttime liao...

Sorry bit lazy now to dig the manual....

hahaha i just scare burn the timer ..hahaha later my cousin come n :baring_teeth: !@#$$%%#%^$..hahahaha

nvm when u free n when u got it ..let me know hahaha 10s buddy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm on behalf my friend having problem with his ferio 95'. in the beginning, his ferio have a chamber problem, so he went to press n burh the chamber.. then after that for a few months, his ferio always have to re-alignment... his tires went out(makan sebelah) from inside... then when he want to turn left, the steering not steer back to normal position like before.

went to workshop, but mechanics also dont know what to do.. ask other, some said chamber problem, some said lower arm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience