wtf! radiator bocor!

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
my radiator fan was moving pretty slow, so i tot i recon it, but in the process of taking it out i broke the radiator as well since it is quite old already. so end up fixing 2 things.

1) take the pipe loose. both top n bottom.
2) unscrew the radiator from chasis (only four screw for iswara)
3) dry the radiator up n put in some water, now observe where exactly it is leaking.
4) clean up tat area n let it dry.
5)apply glue n let it dry. (tis is y it cos rm8)
5)screw everything back :flex:

here r some pic, do it urself n save few pieces of rm10.

due to the limit of posting quality pic, i hav open another thread here.
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=106606

max1984

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
S.Alam
www.akiwaautobahn.com
wah,i'm having the same prob too..but to malas to take my car to the workshop.diy seems ok..bro,what kinda glue u used?by da way,can't view the pic.

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
the server is down.....wait abit

juz use tos epox which u hav to mix but can tahan heat, mine is 1 grey 1 white, suppose to b hard as cemen? dunolor

but can get at tose sparepart shop.

btw, dun forget to sand b4 applying gum....first time i fogot to sand......leak after 5 days i think..... :(

malaskah....do tis take more effrtlor...

max1984

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
S.Alam
www.akiwaautobahn.com
ohh..k,thanks alot..yah,malas coz have to travel distance then only can find one workshop..cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..

I'm using 4G93 engine N/A into my Proton Wira.. (Using around 2 years)
the problem is when i drive sometimes suddenly the RPM down to zero & engine die..

all (TB, ECU & etc) / everything i change included the Full Wiring but it's still happen..also my RSM & SAFC i temporary terminated but also same..
1 more thing, if engine die i must open the hood . let it cold 1st if not i can't start the engine..

seriously i need help from u all to give me the Tips or what ever to settle my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience