WTA Tips before buying - Airtrek 2.0 Turbo 2003

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
juz as advice,if u really wanna know more bout the trek u wana buy.bring a tuner to do a datalog on that trek.from datalog,u can know the full history of the car.sumthing like check on the blackbox.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
hi guys ...i'm new here, i need an advise and tips from otai2 before buying an airtrek.
How to make sure the car is in a good condition? Maintenance cost? wht petrol highly suggest.. ron97 or ron95? and etc ...hopefully you guys can help me before i make my decision.....thkssss
Have you gotten the car?

qamarl

Jul 1, 2012
selangor
Have you gotten the car?
not yet bro.... jus come back from outstation, maybe next week:driver:.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

juz as advice,if u really wanna know more bout the trek u wana buy.bring a tuner to do a datalog on that trek.from datalog,u can know the full history of the car.sumthing like check on the blackbox.
thks bro for advice....help me alot

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hii everywan......im a new member and dunno much about modifying........

I have a 1996 Honda Civic EK2, the one with a 1.3 liter engine and automatic transmission.
The car is stock for the moment and im thinking of modifying it. How much would it roughly cost if i were to put in stuffs like

* a B18C engine + Trasmission from an Integra Type R (would it be JPJ approved?)

* Stock B18C braking system or a Brembo Brake set

* Custom Exhaust...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience