WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ya lor, all this while you haven't realized ha? :biggrin:

Hahaha, I suppose still haven't grown up yet with regards to car taste huh, or having second puberty now! :biggrin:
Really din't realize you are an uncle. Since you mention before you are from Jakarta, I thought you are those young guys in 30s coming to KL to seek better professional job opportunities. No offence here.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Still got 1 more year left in uni, haha. Chicks in my uni is not like chicks in KL uni. Most are conservative and there is dress code in my uni too. Most of the time, I just go back and forth to classes. When I'm not at class, I'll just read about car stuffs in hostel. No car guys around me to talk to.

All these while I thought you are in your 30s since you are always talking about Evo IX. :biggrin:
Ipoh chick lagi nice isn't it?.....lol

Unker also drive turbo woh!......hhahhahahah

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Woh woh woh very OT d this topic ! From owning evo to talking Subaru, marriage, age, chick, MILF, now back to age. LOL.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Really din't realize you are an uncle. Since you mention before you are from Jakarta, I thought you are those young guys in 30s coming to KL to seek better professional job opportunities. No offence here.
Hahaha none taken, actually I've been in Malaysia for almost 10 yrs now! So yeah quite correct that I came here when I was still in 30s and looking for better professional opportunities. Fed up also with the mess in Jakarta.

Got realize but slightly younger,,,,,,lol:rofl:
Must be because I still like Evos and all that stuff?
Good lah if people can still think I'm a bit younger. :)

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ipoh chick lagi nice isn't it?.....lol

Unker also drive turbo woh!......hhahhahahah
Hahaha, I agree with this about Ipoh chick. There has always been this saying that Ipoh girls are pretty. :biggrin:

Now most new conti drivers also drive turbo ma.

Hahaha none taken, actually I've been in Malaysia for almost 10 yrs now! So yeah quite correct that I came here when I was still in 30s and looking for better professional opportunities. Fed up also with the mess in Jakarta.
Malaysia nowadays also quite messy ma, haha. Going to continue staying here for retirement too? :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Must be because I still like Evos and all that stuff?
Good lah if people can still think I'm a bit younger. :)
You are still younger because I am much older......hhahahhahahah

To be on topic, you have to buy Evo dy......lol:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Woh woh woh very OT d this topic ! From owning evo to talking Subaru, marriage, age, chick, MILF, now back to age. LOL.
You're obviously new to zerotohundred. :biggrin:

I'm usually the one coming into threads cracking the whip telling them that they OT

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You're obviously new to zerotohundred. :biggrin:

I'm usually the one coming into threads cracking the whip telling them that they OT
OT not stand for On Topic meh?.....faster cabut......hhahhahhah:biggrin::biggrin:

Also very rare during weekend you pop in.....:driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Hehehehe guys topic, if it isn't cars, it will be girls ... MILF included :rofl:

Where you at now ?
MILF sometimes are better looking than chicks. They are super predator hor....and eat dudes alive without spitting out the bones....:rofl: