WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good point. Sorry to announce to all of those who paid attentions to this thread. Yesterday i decided to call this off for the moment. Reasons are due to so many bros here giving me sensible facts and stories about maintaining the beast is going to cost me alot. Second reason is i will resume for this car hunt when i am much stable.

Thank you everyone who contributed their thoughts and experiences in this thread. Hope this thread can shed some light to others who might have same dilemma like me. Anyway i learnt a lot from this thread. See you guys next time :wavey:
No problem brother. Forum is for discussion. Whether you go ahead and buy or give up the idea is completely up to you, but I agree too that you delay until you are more stable. No point like one member mentioned his friend went on and later have to sell off mid way in which will loose even more.... :rolleyes:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Thank you everyone who contributed their thoughts and experiences in this thread. Hope this thread can shed some light to others who might have same dilemma like me. Anyway i learnt a lot from this thread. See you guys next time :wavey:
In future I will probably refer back to this thread again when I started to have a stable flow of income. Unfortunately for now, I am still a student which is very far behind compared to you.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Mit7Evo : don't go away la. Stay and chat.
Quite sure he's not a chick. Oh wait forgot you swing that way....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
:thefinger:

intelligent conversation vs talking about the weather / hobbies / pickup lines, forget that shit. It's impossible to find women commenting in this forum except for Melody. She just updates the jokes section.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In future I will probably refer back to this thread again when I started to have a stable flow of income. Unfortunately for now, I am still a student which is very far behind compared to you.
Wah! by then will really be terror of Ipoh......lol:rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
....all Ipoh girls will be sapu-ed by Bro Renesis driving his terror Evo..... hahahaha

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Okay .... that's weird .... :confused: ZTH buaya a lot till dudes are becoming target too :rofl: ?

Great ! What field you are in ? I've been in the working field for like 6 years now ... Do not worry, you will get there eventually, furthermore, you are still young i assumed.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Hahaha , any outings recently for zth members ? Wanna see how big is this group.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Mitevo7,

At the moment the EVO owner gathering at Songkhla, Thailand.
Including Malaysian, Thais and Sg

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mitevo7,

Oh! for VRC club also, I have been to Bangkok and met some of their members too, including the President who had dinner with me and some club members....:driver:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Mitevo7,

Awww how i wish i can attend such event. Too bad i have only a puny lancer :biggrin:.

Oh! for VRC club also, I have been to Bangkok and met some of their members too, including the President who had dinner with me and some club members....:driver:
Joint event huh ? It must be hot out there. It has been so quiet in Malaysia recently. Except for Southern reigon, the R32-R34 gathering. That was awesome. :love: