WIRA / VR4 75A alternator

lawrence_spicing

Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban.

CraZieThug5057

Dec 11, 2005
lawrence_spicing said:
Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban. more info 012-3099520

halo my fr if i change my alternator to a big amp!....wat else shud i consider to change to my stock egine?..like maybe the fuses need to upgrade to hinger amp? or the wiring need to change to a biger awg?....or wat else? any bad side effect to the other component of the cars whne the high amperage of the alternator is installed?

my car WIRA SE stock engine EFI.....stock /standard alternator 75 amp

any idea?

mandomain

Oct 19, 2004
alternator...

lawrence_spicing said:
Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban. more info 012-3099520
my i ask...where did ur brother get the 130AMP alternator, what car he fixed in..?how much will it cost..!!!

lawrence_spicing

mandomain said:
my i ask...where did ur brother get the 130AMP alternator, what car he fixed in..?how much will it cost..!!!
my brother done in the car shop in seremban. cost near RM300 included installation.

mandomain

Oct 19, 2004
alternator again

lawrence_spicing said:
my brother done in the car shop in seremban. cost near RM300 included installation.
may i know what car ur brother using, i'm asking because i'm using an ISWARA car, original is only 70amp only,...

anyway, did ur brother face any problem after installation or not, because my friend 1 upgrade to 90amp have to change pully and something else. 90amp alternator is form perdana, cost arround RM 200

lawrence_spicing

install in wira , have changed head lamp wiring. so far untill now dun have any problem.

CraZieThug5057

Dec 11, 2005
hi there nyone cud answer my post questions?..about the wiring n fueses or headlamp amp& watt?..incase if i chnage my stock wira to big amp alternator?

mandomain

Oct 19, 2004
need help !

hi there hope you can check with your brother, where he get the altenator from@! i do need 1 for my ice setup...many thank!

This is taken from
bimmerforums detailing thread

Compiled by one of the forumers..
Here it goes
==================================
LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL DETAILER, NOR DO I CONSIDER MYSELF ONE. I AM SOLELY A DETAILING HOBBYIST WHO IS CONSTANTLY PURSUING THE PERFECT SHINE. I IN NO WAY CAN OR WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE (MONETARILY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU POTENTIALLY CAUSE TO YOUR CAR BY...