Wira (A) 4g15 gearbox problem?

BuJiDaO

Jul 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey all sifus out there, my wira is currently having this problem that only shows when the engine is cold (early in the morning). When I start driving, the car like no power at all, and when it is in the 2nd gear it can't change to the 3rd gear, it will only raft but will go slower. Only when the I drive for sometime when the engine is heat up only it can drive smoothly. Any suggestions? D: I just overhauled my gearbox, at the start everything was okay, after 2 weeks of driving, the old problem came back.

BuJiDaO

Jul 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yeah got, I just service that and got my car today, and now my car very shaky, but I dont know does it still have the same problem, need wait till morning try only can know.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This year, Mercedes-Benz is celebrating it's 125th anniversary year and nothing more to kick it out with a video, featuring J G Francis, a dedicated Classic Mercedes-Benz restorer who lives in Los Angeles. He takes his passion from restoring Mercedes-Benz from the quote "The best or Nothing" from Carl Benz, in a Mercedes Motoring. Watch this video on how passionate he is in restoring Mercedes-Benz cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience