Why did you join ZTH?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
What is the reason? I'm sure there is a reason on why did you guys decided to register an account here in zth.

For me, I joined in 2012. I joined because I was viewing nice car pictures in a thread and as I was clicking, the website stopped me and told me to register an account to continue. So, I just registered this account and continued checking out photos of supercars and exotic cars. I forgot what thread is it already. My knowledge on cars back then is really bad, mostly just looking at car pictures, knowing their names and basic engine specs. :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I joined to exert my alpha male dominance over the men here.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Join here to search technical help. But sometimes got poth hole, alignment out. As mention by VR. lol...
Since many sifu tired answering same question.
Still searching thread. One by one...
Lucky, few regular seniors will give help. Thanks.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Problem is... it wasn't a joke.
Okay. To uncover the truth between them, then. :biggrin:

Join here to search technical help. But sometimes got poth hole, alignment out. As mention by VR. lol...
Since many sifu tired answering same question.
Still searching thread. One by one...
Lucky, few regular seniors will give help. Thanks.
Search button is very useful isn't it? I learn a lot from old threads too.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Forgot when I joined and how I found out about ZTH.
I joined coz mainly I want to learn about cars, and want to find good deals on cars, parts, & accs, and where are good reference workshops.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Forgot when I joined and how I found out about ZTH.
I joined coz mainly I want to learn about cars, and want to find good deals on cars, parts, & accs, and where are good reference workshops.
Now you become one of the sifu over here already. Knowing about car stuff in Malaysia more than many Malaysians. :biggrin:

Have you meet up with any zth member before in real?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Now you become one of the sifu over here already. Knowing about car stuff in Malaysia more than many Malaysians. :biggrin:

Have you meet up with any zth member before in real?
I'm surely not a car sifu la, only know very skin deep and still have a lot to learn too but unfortunately already getting old so the brain is not cooperating much anymore.

No, not yet, very shy leh. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Join to make friends, exchange ideas, views, discussions, etc...

Yup, met with quite a few members already, some now are close friends even. Some recommend to my mechanic also, and now his clients....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I'm surely not a car sifu la, only know very skin deep and still have a lot to learn too but unfortunately already getting old so the brain is not cooperating much anymore.

No, not yet, very shy leh. :biggrin:
Too humble. I did learn a lot from you, so I consider you as sifu also.

I actually thought you know VR2, Izso, Danz and the rest of them in real since you are always active over here like them.

Join to make friends, exchange ideas, views, discussions, etc...

Yup, met with quite a few members already, some now are close friends even. Some recommend to my mechanic also, and now his clients....
I befriended you and now you are currently the oldest friend that I have in terms of seniority. :biggrin: Even my family is surprised when I first told them about it.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Too humble. I did learn a lot from you, so I consider you as sifu also.

I actually thought you know VR2, Izso, Danz and the rest of them in real since you are always active over here like them.

I befriended you and now you are currently the oldest friend that I have in terms of seniority. :biggrin: Even my family is surprised when I first told them about it.
Just being truthful. I don't know much, just a bit here and there due to hobby.

Maybe someday, coz difficult to find time also. We all have our own lives, work, families, etc2. hence for me not often can do TT gathering. Even at the Mark X club I often cannot join too. Already reaching old uncle age also. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Just being truthful. I don't know much, just a bit here and there due to hobby.

Maybe someday, coz difficult to find time also. We all have our own lives, work, families, etc2. hence for me not often can do TT gathering. Even at the Mark X club I often cannot join too. Already reaching old uncle age also. :biggrin:
Knowing a bit here and there is good enough. If you know everything and too much, you're probably a mechanical engineer already, hahahaha.

True. The older we grow, the more things we have on our hands. Want to do a lot of things but always need to compromise on something to do it.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
VR and 6ue5t, keep the "uncle" word in engine bay or booth....if both of your legs not shaking, and not hesitate on pedal. :vroam:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help! there was some stupid construction going on nearby, and the road was filled with watery cement, so now my fenders and some of my bumper has cement stains on them..

how to remove!? scratch it off slowly?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience