Where to test ride KTM Duke 250?

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Guys, I have a bit of a problem. I plan to get a bike and start riding. I'm interested in getting the KTM Duke 250. However, all the bike shops that I went refuse to let me to test ride. It's just a shame if I buy a bike and sell it one month later because the riding position is not suitable for me or the vibration proves to much for me to bear. One shop even said that buying a bike is not the same as buying a car. You can test drive a car but cannot test ride a bike. Is this true?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
yes its true... very difficult to get test rides for bikes.

u can also try welly subang.. i remember seeing their ad for another bike saying test ride available so maybe possible for a duke 250.

in terms of riding position, i think the dukes are pretty relaxed and straight up instead of bent forward.

vibrations may be a different thing though. single cylinders tend to vibrate quite abit.

try joining facebook groups... ask around they might know where can test ride or they might even let u test their own bikes if ur lucky.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I am writing to share an experience which happened to my parents along Karak Highway over the weekend.

They were returning to KL and were travelling on the inner lane because there were kids in the car. For those who frequent this highway route between Genting and KL, you know that there are ups and down with bends.

While going round one of the bends, my dad saw a honda city parked on the emergency lane and it just dashed out onto the moving lane. The collision was inevitable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience