Where to check imported recond car in Malaysia?

Oct 21, 2019
hi all. anyone know where can i get report for imported car in MY? going to purchase my first recond car from seller. but the seller told that all car sold by him is in excellent grade. can someone guide some noob here. thanks.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
i assume what you want are japan auction reports?
if so, u got to look for one of those sites who can produce em for you.

if you are looking for a service to view the car and check it out for you (dont think they pull the history of the car) you have services like goo kansei (or kankei or kantei, i cant remember)

Reactions: carnoob24

carnoob24

Oct 21, 2019
i assume what you want are japan auction reports?
if so, u got to look for one of those sites who can produce em for you.

if you are looking for a service to view the car and check it out for you (dont think they pull the history of the car) you have services like goo kansei (or kankei or kantei, i cant remember)
thanks for the info. yes i am looking for japan auction reports. need to check the actual mileage of the car because the one that seller showed to me got low mileage. it seems too good to be true to me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok guys.. just helping my fren here.. he lost his avanza last week in front of his house in USJ.. its a brand new car which he just got like 1-2 week only.. blue colour with the plate no BJF 4493.. if seen please report police.. thanks.. hope u guys can help cause he is going to get married next week.. really pity him..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience