Where to Buy Bosch Car Battery cheap?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My X also idle on weekday and only drive on weekend, so far the battery seem ok.:driver:
Hmm I never left it idle for only 5-6 days. So far I've left it for 8-9 days and it went flat already.
What battery do you use now?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha, I never know when and where you guys TT also, never seem to match my time as well.
Usually I'll try DIY myself and maybe get my boys to help if needed for father-son bonding time. So I teach them also about cars little by little by doing these.
My son no interest at all in cars. He only washes it when told to. Is my daughter who is into cars. That day change battery she did it herself.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Hmm I never left it idle for only 5-6 days. So far I've left it for 8-9 days and it went flat already.
What battery do you use now?
8-9 days flat, probably need new battery already........:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My son no interest at all in cars. He only washes it when told to. Is my daughter who is into cars. That day change battery she did it herself.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

8-9 days flat, probably need new battery already........:driver:
Well my younger boy seems to have more interest on cars now than his older brother. Now he's the one who plays more GT6 with me and when we were at workshops or looking at cars, he's the one who seems more keen to observe closer and longer. However they both might gain more interest later once they can drive. My older son now already ask me to just buy the Evo as a 3rd car so later he can drive it also! :biggrin: I also gained so much interest on cars only after I learned to drive and then watching F1 races during Senna vs Prost time.

Nope, that already happens since the battery was just a few months old! After I start my X using battery from my wife's car then put back the X battery and drive, then it's all normal already.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well my younger boy seems to have more interest on cars now than his older brother. Now he's the one who plays more GT6 with me and when we were at workshops or looking at cars, he's the one who seems more keen to observe closer and longer. However they both might gain more interest later once they can drive. My older son now already ask me to just buy the Evo as a 3rd car so later he can drive it also! :biggrin: I also gained so much interest on cars only after I learned to drive and then watching F1 races during Senna vs Prost time.

Nope, that already happens since the battery was just a few months old! After I start my X using battery from my wife's car then put back the X battery and drive, then it's all normal already.
My mechanic third son show plenty of interest from very young. Even when in secondary school and college time, he spend his holidays at the workshop helping out, even in servicing and repairs. Then suddenly interest change and went on to study IT then got a job and seldom see him already.....hhahahhaa

In that case, probably is parasitic current draw, since you mentioned battery new also like that. Mine same case, new battery after one to two week did not drive battery flat.....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifus,

Need you all advice on my steering problem. My car sterling keep on suave to left while the car on the road.

I have done twice alignment and balancing..my tyres also is new..light accident on bumper only..

please advice..thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience