Where Can I Find Forged Pistons and conrods for Campro Engine?

mona-vie

Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
Its for my Neo SP4H engine. I understand that major brands CP, Wiseco etc do not make the pistons, neither does eagle and Carillo has conrods for the car. Hence I think the only solution left is to go custom. However, its quite costly so if there are standard sets I could buy off the shelf it would be better.

anyone knows any forget pistons and conrods I could buy for the SP4H engine? I intend to keep the dimensions stock. Intention is to have internals that could hold up to 1 bar of boost w/o breaking.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
JE piston also do accept custom piston order according to your measurement...

my friend ordered one for his performance bike....

piston alone cost rm400+- for 1pcs....(maybe a bit cheaper if order 4pcs in sums)

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
JE piston also do accept custom piston order according to your measurement...

my friend ordered one for his performance bike....

piston alone cost rm400+- for 1pcs....(maybe a bit cheaper if order 4pcs in sums)
if one pistons about 400+ ok lah coz i remember evo piston also 4 pc already 2000+ and thats off the shelf some more

sparketh

Oct 5, 2008
yup, GT auto in sunway has the ross forged pistons and also forged conrods(not Ross). Just got it for my saga blm.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all and calling all turbo sifus alike for their advice,

on my previous car (a proton) i transplanted an evo 3 engine and modded it slightly more than 300hp, it was quite good and i was pleased with the per4mance. now at the moment (on another car, again still a proton) running on a 1.8 GSR turbo but suddenly feel like putting a 2.0 litre 4G63 powerplant back in again. i'm familiar with the evo engines la but i've heard some VERY VERY good reviews on the VR4 RS also. i've tested a few...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience