Where can I find Chassis Shop

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Hi there

I need helps here.Needs to repair my wheel chassis.My left wheel chassis are long than the right one. Where can I find a shop that have a machine that can repair my chassis. My location area arond shah alam and serdang. How much if I want to do it.I'm not satified with my handling right now.Althought I have make alignment and camber, still my handling turn to the right.After checking it,my wheel chassis are not balance.Please help me...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
you can check with "Bodymaster". But I not sure if they are still in business or not. They used to repair chassis of various cars as they are equiped with various rigs and computerised measuring equipment. I had a free consultation from them, however, they price to correct the misalignment was a bit high...... so I had to live with the slight misalignment of the car...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ealt,
I was just thinking about chasis issues today and this thread came up. My thought was slightly different though. I want to strengthen my chassis cos I think my car is flexing during corners. hhmm....

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
satria_95 said:
ealt,
I was just thinking about chasis issues today and this thread came up. My thought was slightly different though. I want to strengthen my chassis cos I think my car is flexing during corners. hhmm....

ken yeang

"Bodymaster". Where is this place actually?Do you knoe the prices? How much?Tx

satria_95,

If you want want to strengthen your car body, may be you can use ultra racing strut bar(front,fender and rear).It should ok with this setup....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I think Bodymaster is somewhere in Shah Alam, or was it somewhere in Glenmarie. Can't really recall. Sorry .Try Yellow pages. Anyway, Body Master quoted me about 2-3k for the chassi repair. It cost about 20% of the worth of my car. I felt it was not feasible and I sold off the car.......My 4x4 chassis (with ladder frame)was shifted one side, thus my rear wheels are not running parellel with the front wheels.

For your car, I don't know how much the repair would cost, as they have to evaluate the damage before they could give you a quotation....

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
I think you meant Master Body. DONT EVER GO TO THAT SHOP. It's right beside Courts Mammoth USJ (Near Giant USJ). They're charging RM400 per point of your chassis pull. And when you get your car back, its as though they just do allignment to your car. Chassis is untouched. Experienced that both me and my friend. So a piece of advice from their very unsatisfied customers is DONT EVER GO THERE.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Mav,

Sorry to hear abt your unplesant experience. Anyway, the decision to repair or not to repair is up to Ealt. BTW, what sort of repair that Master body fix your car last time???

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
ken yeang said:
Mav,

Sorry to hear abt your unplesant experience. Anyway, the decision to repair or not to repair is up to Ealt. BTW, what sort of repair that Master body fix your car last time???
waa..so expensive aa.Besides it, got any others recommend shop that can I go.Anyway,thanks guys.....:cry_smile:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
My front chassis was off a little and caused the tyre to "makan" one side faster than another. Theres an old aunty working in Master Body and never ever pity her face. Talks as though Master Body is darn good in fixing. Sent my car into there twice and nothing is fixed. Totally screwed up place.

ealt,
Go find else where. You can try EON Glenmarie. I think they have a machine to pull your chassis but whether they will do their job or not, I have no comments as I've not tried them myself.

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
m a v [3] r i c k said:
My front chassis was off a little and caused the tyre to "makan" one side faster than another. Theres an old aunty working in Master Body and never ever pity her face. Talks as though Master Body is darn good in fixing. Sent my car into there twice and nothing is fixed. Totally screwed up place.

ealt,
Go find else where. You can try EON Glenmarie. I think they have a machine to pull your chassis but whether they will do their job or not, I have no comments as I've not tried them myself.

mav[3]rick,

Thanks.Besides it, do you any shop that can do it.

Anyone have done at EON Glenmarie that has mention by mav[3]rick. Hoe about the prices?Don't want to make it and after that EON guys said "Ok all done, RM1000 please..."O no.....cheap2 buget here.heheh:_:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Ealt,
well, try oso asking some car body workshops ppl, they might be more knowledgable about workshops that repair chassis....

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
ealt,
If you dont mind, you can try my friend. He opens a mudguard shop and has connection to EON. He might be able to help you fix your chassis but dont expect it to be cheap. If you want cheap repairs, then dont complain about the quality. :X-:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
m a v [3] r i c k said:
ealt,
If you dont mind, you can try my friend. He opens a mudguard shop and has connection to EON. He might be able to help you fix your chassis but dont expect it to be cheap. If you want cheap repairs, then dont complain about the quality. :X-:
thanks guy..will try to ask workshop guys about it....hopely I can find a trust one...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can giv me solution to get rid of watermark....

i got this problem on my bonet.....i try to wax it myself but it seam worst....
can i just send to shop for polishing....

or anyway that i can DIY.... help guys....it seam irritating to looks at my bonet

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/mansa/BOMPA.jpg
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience