What's the number one car that douchebag drivers drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There lots of young drivers like that who drive fast at the wrong place. Like I have a friend who is 19 years old this year and drives a stock AE101 auto. He told me he drives at 180kmh at highway, 80kmh inside university campus area. So I ask him, why not you drive a manual transmission if you like to go fast. He replied that manual are for stupid people and he said he don't have free hand to send text messages with his phone if he drives manual. :banghead: With this kind of mentality but still want to drive 180kmh on highway....
Sorry to be harsh on your friend, but he seems to be in a hurry to go to hell.......:stupid:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Sorry to be harsh on your friend, but he seems to be in a hurry to go to hell.......:stupid:
I bet when he is at hell, he would still be texting....:biggrin:
Mr Devil will be pissed with this boy.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
There lots of young drivers like that who drive fast at the wrong place. Like I have a friend who is 19 years old this year and drives a stock AE101 auto. He told me he drives at 180kmh at highway, 80kmh inside university campus area. So I ask him, why not you drive a manual transmission if you like to go fast. He replied that manual are for stupid people and he said he don't have free hand to send text messages with his phone if he drives manual. :banghead: With this kind of mentality but still want to drive 180kmh on highway....
Whilst I don't wish your friend death, I hope he gets to attend some safety driving course where they show grisly gruesome pictures of accidents and all, hopefully stopping his habit of texting while driving.

But since he called manual drivers stupid, I hope he crashes his car, breaks his leg and is forced to take public transport to school for the rest of his miserable life.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Whilst I don't wish your friend death, I hope he gets to attend some safety driving course where they show grisly gruesome pictures of accidents and all, hopefully stopping his habit of texting while driving.

But since he called manual drivers stupid, I hope he crashes his car, breaks his leg and is forced to take public transport to school for the rest of his miserable life.
Yup, already hate people using H/P while driving, texting is even worse.....:banghead:

Just hope he crashes alone and not bang into others....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He tries to tell u, I can still text while driving at 180km/h. Someone who know nuts about cars and yet drive at 180km/h is really asking for a ticket to hell. I bet he don't know much about tyres too.

Wait till 1 day, he hit uneven ground or a pool of water or even when the tyres are already with below recommended thread left, then is too late for him to regret driving at that speed.

But if one of his leg is broken especially the left, then he have more reason to drive A/T cars :rofl:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
taxis... the biggest DB to me would be taxi drivers.. in taxis....

fucking hate them... they have almost cost me my life multiple times when im riding..... and have almost caused crashes multiple times when im driving...

whenever im on the road... i see taxis... i keep my distance from them... be it riding or driving....change lanes, slow down... overtake.. as long as im not near them....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Swift because swifterific
aww why :'( :rofl:

jokes aside though, i've seen GTRs, R34s, full spec maximum attack evos, subies, and all sorts of cars that make me drool, drive according to the laws of the road. they drive slow and steady (maybe takut gasket pecah press so hard so long kot :biggrin: )

I think the more we understand the limits of our cars, the more we respect road users. When we see a douchebaggy driver zigzagging in heavy traffic, cucuk-ing behind you so close, the urge to play is there, but it's not worth the risk. Sometimes i even see a car full with family members mau zigzag jugak i cannot say anything lah. its his choice. i move aside only. :dontknow:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
met a fella once in taman tun, driving a neo with helmets on. :stupid::hmmmm::driver:
Either he is Malaysian Stig or he is simply too ugly?

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

aww why :'( :rofl:

I think the more we understand the limits of our cars, the more we respect road users. When we see a douchebaggy driver zigzagging in heavy traffic, cucuk-ing behind you so close, the urge to play is there, but it's not worth the risk. Sometimes i even see a car full with family members mau zigzag jugak i cannot say anything lah. its his choice. i move aside only. :dontknow:

like father, like son.....It's all in the family's blood.....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Don't bother to say sorry. The moment he told me that manual sucks, I already don't feel too happy about it already. But that is the truth about many young teenagers nowadays. He is not the first one that I've met that says manual transmission sucks.

Haha. He probably thought texting while driving is a skill that he manages to master that is probably superior to manual transmission driving skill in his point of view.

He tries to tell u, I can still text while driving at 180km/h. Someone who know nuts about cars and yet drive at 180km/h is really asking for a ticket to hell. I bet he don't know much about tyres too.

Wait till 1 day, he hit uneven ground or a pool of water or even when the tyres are already with below recommended thread left, then is too late for him to regret driving at that speed.

But if one of his leg is broken especially the left, then he have more reason to drive A/T cars :rofl:
I don't think he is texting at 180kmh. Probably texting at 20kmh to 40kmh?

Seriously, he is only 19 this year and still having P sticker on his car. I think that pretty much sums it up about his driving experience.

This fellow only wants A/T because he said before that his dad wanted to get him a new car. He say don't want too expensive therefore I suggest him to buy a manual variant. He said back "If my dad bought me a manual car, you beat me until I die also I won't drive it"

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
Don't bother to say sorry. The moment he told me that manual sucks, I already don't feel too happy about it already. But that is the truth about many young teenagers nowadays. He is not the first one that I've met that says manual transmission sucks.

Haha. He probably thought texting while driving is a skill that he manages to master that is probably superior to manual transmission driving skill in his point of view.

I don't think he is texting at 180kmh. Probably texting at 20kmh to 40kmh?

Seriously, he is only 19 this year and still having P sticker on his car. I think that pretty much sums it up about his driving experience.

This fellow only wants A/T because he said before that his dad wanted to get him a new car. He say don't want too expensive therefore I suggest him to buy a manual variant. He said back "If my dad bought me a manual car, you beat me until I die also I won't drive it"
Sooner or later, he will be beaten by the same car he drive, with a stick tranny. Or maybe worst, a 20v black stick tranny. :adore:

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
whaaaat. me myself im driving an auto (bro's car handed down to me). But if i got the chance i'd go manual all the way. Even when im in a friend's car and its a manual i feel blessed :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, as topic states my coilovers need a rebuild. So far only place that rebuilds hypermax 2 that I've been able to find is Garage R in Singapore.

Suggestions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience