What's the number one car that douchebag drivers drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:listen: :listen:
(A driver who wears a race helmet when driving a car on the streets of Bandar Utama)

:rofl: :rofl: Made my day...!! :laugh:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Before we get into detail, lets review the meaning of DB.

Definition of Douchebag: Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached mother@@@@@r

source: Urban Dictionary

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Before we get into detail, lets review the meaning of DB.

Definition of Douchebag: Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached mother@@@@@r

source: Urban Dictionary
Then the standard is neither here nor there, in between only.......hahhahahahahhaaa:biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah I haven't seen this yet in my 15 years staying in Bandar Utama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last Saturday night, around 10.15pm :rofl: Red Suprima S. :rofl: :rofl:

W XXXX N plate. but cant remember exactly haha!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
How about Harrier? So far, almost every Harrier that I encounter will overtake my car and cars in front regardless of what road it is. I've even met Harrier overtaking me in residential area.No offence to those good Harrier drivers out there.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Last Saturday night, around 10.15pm :rofl: Red Suprima S. :rofl: :rofl:

W XXXX N plate. but cant remember exactly haha!
Should not be much Red Suprimas around there.......heh! heh!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

How about Harrier? So far, almost every Harrier that I encounter will overtake my car and cars in front regardless of what road it is. I've even met Harrier overtaking me in residential area.No offence to those good Harrier drivers out there.
BLM, saw one this morning at Gasing hill. Those road are narrow and with hikers, kids, etc., youngster was like dragging from one speed bump to another. Even the old aunty shouted at him to drive slow....:mad:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
douchebags come in many shape, size, gender and age.
Can't blame the car simply because of the douchebags.

Douchebags will be douchebags......no matter what car they drive.

Valheru

Sep 5, 2014
Totally agree with you Ken and they are not limited to cars only, the bikes are sometimes worse! And they tend to pick a fight as well.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Should not be much Red Suprimas around there.......heh! heh!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

BLM, saw one this morning at Gasing hill. Those road are narrow and with hikers, kids, etc., youngster was like dragging from one speed bump to another. Even the old aunty shouted at him to drive slow....:mad:
Perhaps that BLM driver thought he is in some touge challenge or something. Dragging from one speed bump to another is like a waste of petrol and brake pads. :stupid:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Totally agree with you Ken and they are not limited to cars only, the bikes are sometimes worse! And they tend to pick a fight as well.
Exactly, yesterday met one in my taman. Signal left to turn, and already way before the turn. Before turn I will still look at rear mirror and wing mirror. Already saw this bike coming behind, so since I signal already for some time expected him to stay behind but exactly at the turn he overtook me and also turn, so I horn him. If I have turn a second earlier he would have crashed into my car. Some more he raise his hand like want to fight....:stupid::mad:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

douchebags come in many shape, size, gender and age.
Can't blame the car simply because of the douchebags.

Douchebags will be douchebags......no matter what car they drive.
Becomes same as Idiot Driver topic then.......:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Zerotohundred.com | The Automotive Enthusiasts' Network

possibly syoik sendiri with his imaginary touge session... :biggrin:
There lots of young drivers like that who drive fast at the wrong place. Like I have a friend who is 19 years old this year and drives a stock AE101 auto. He told me he drives at 180kmh at highway, 80kmh inside university campus area. So I ask him, why not you drive a manual transmission if you like to go fast. He replied that manual are for stupid people and he said he don't have free hand to send text messages with his phone if he drives manual. :banghead: With this kind of mentality but still want to drive 180kmh on highway....

Status
Not open for further replies.