Welcome Lexus onwers......... lets do a headcount

waque

Feb 4, 2010
Hi All,

My first post here.
Might be able to get my Dark Blue IS250 this Friday 14th Oct 2011.
It would be great to join any meet-up soon! I live in Wangsa Maju.

Cheers!

Muddy
hope can meet u bro. my office is in wangsa maju :)
welcome to the club

muddymadi

Aug 3, 2011
Re: Welcome Lexus owners......... lets do a headcount

Cool!

Being a Japan Spec car... the centre console really bothers me with all the Japanese fonts there... any aftermarket products or kedai potong to get the English version? :)

waque, you can text me if ur in W Maju since I'm staying there... 0193818100
can have early bfast at NZ?

ed78, can join also mah... :)

muddy

waque

Feb 4, 2010
Re: Welcome Lexus owners......... lets do a headcount

Cool!

Being a Japan Spec car... the centre console really bothers me with all the Japanese fonts there... any aftermarket products or kedai potong to get the English version? :)

waque, you can text me if ur in W Maju since I'm staying there... 0193818100
can have early bfast at NZ?

ed78, can join also mah... :)

muddy
haha bro muddymadi, the hardest part for me to do is to have an early breakfast. because wake up not so early. btw, i will ring u if i'm there. mr ed78 is staying in kuchai.

tq

Progressive

Dec 11, 2003
Hi guys....

A new comer....just got my IS250 Smoke Mica Grey.

Loving it day by day...

Hope to meet up with you guys for some TT session.... i based in PJ...

Keep me update.... and enjoy your IS

Cheers guys

kslowt100

Jul 13, 2009
recently always saw a new grey mica is250 at happy garden is it member here ? W??2116

Nov 24, 2011
perak
i m a new here. i was about to make booking on a brand new lexus is250. just wondering if it is a good buy? How's the resale value for lexus car? anyone can help here... Honestly i have fallen in love for the very first time it launched in the years back.

ed78

Jan 5, 2011
i m a new here. i was about to make booking on a brand new lexus is250. just wondering if it is a good buy? How's the resale value for lexus car? anyone can help here... Honestly i have fallen in love for the very first time it launched in the years back.
ichirosimon,

Can't speak much about re-sale value (non of us planning to sell, as we all just got our babies) but as far as i know the re-sale value is good.

is it a good buy? join our next TT session and judge for yourself............

trust me these guys all know what they are talking about when it comes to their rides.......... our TT sessions not for the faint hearted..............

Nov 24, 2011
perak
i heard some rumors that the is250 is going for all new redesign coming soon after the new 2012 GS. i wondering should i wait till the new coming IS or get it now... planning to get the standard unit at 8k deduction given by lexus malaysia. (My favourite colour - bluish pearl) last unit

Perry Yip

Aug 7, 2011
As far as i concerned, GS350 almost got cancel, wat do u think bout 250? I do not think its going happen till 2013 cause toyota is facing problem even camry itself supposingly launch in this year. U can do urself a favour b4 meet up with us, check out US or UK forums bout their experinced. I did it b4 get myself one. Basically, its what u paid for wat u get. I cant say its 100% better than others brand, each got their own ideas. Well, Wat ive tested for IS250, its good in fuel comp, very realiable, less wind sound, sporty design, etc. I used to drive bmw 3 series, maintenance wise lexus are more reliable, better mileage, more sporty, plenty of features, etc. Anyway, join us on next TT, check out the cars. :)

Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?