Weber Sharing

ericko

500 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Sri Petaling
Since out side is so much of model for weber i not really understand for those weber.. just wan sum sharing here for let me know more .. bcoz i veli intereted in weber topic.. wats the diff DCOE DCFN i forget the name just tell me wat the diff between that.. and sum is twin weber some is single.. wat the diff also? for a 1.3 carbie.. is perfect suitable is which weber? after using the weber wat is the topspeed? and 0-100km/h? i really interesting in weber.. thxxx

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
waa.... why post in everywhere arr??...

what i know about weber is.... DCOE is more powerful than DCNF....
other than the 2, got some more weber DGV... progressive carbs... bla bla bla....

others not sure oledi... coz i didnt own one, so i didnt bother to do research on it...

mayb unker fred can explain more.... or try asking in carburettor thread...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

step by steps to raise your car value - preparing to sell your car guide
how to detail yr car to show room

Its Christmas eve, food , celebrations & holiday around....many turkey will be sacrifices as well
but also a sad time as to say good bye, one of my church friend is going back to Australia with her whole family, henceforth their 5 years old family ride need to be disposed ! Do u do steam cleaning for cushion and at the same time they wanted the ride to look pristine & show room...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience