Waterless urinals at first, now car wash !

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Salam satu Malaysia...I don't see another Malaysia btw.

Have any one tried this? Kinda new in Malaysia and they are promoting it even in the radio. Waterless, green, Eco friendly, biodegradable, blah blah blah but I think when it comes to car forumers like us, the first few things would be

1. Does it work? Apparently it does but we don't knw how effective
2. How does it work? Afraid of having bad effects on the paint, or maybe not that clean?
3 how much does it cost and is it worth it?
4. Ok, since it's green...if everything bout it is positive, we'll consider :driver:

FAQ

Have a look :-) and comment

Last edited:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Salam satu Malaysia...I don't see another Malaysia btw.

Have any one tried this? Kinda new in Malaysia and they are promoting it even in the radio. Waterless, green, Eco friendly, biodegradable, blah blah blah but I think when it comes to car forumers like us, the first few things would be

1. Does it work? Apparently it does but we don't knw how effective
2. How does it work? Afraid of having bad effects on the paint, or maybe not that clean?
3 how much does it cost and is it worth it?
4. Ok, since it's green...if everything bout it is positive, we'll consider :driver:

FAQ

Have a look :-) and comment
I think already have before it when this commercial... go to car detailing section and follow post from kc2

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am a DIY detailer but won't dare to use. I would if it is just dust, but if have gone through mud and sand in a rain, then those particles stuck to the car body how to dry clean. Even with water wash, normally will hose the larger particles off first before washing.....my 2 sens

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
u can ask lots of sifu in detailing thread, most of them using waterless shampoo to wash the car wif amazing result!!!
but den i still worry will scratch my car due to waterless basis..sob, dare not to try,wakaka

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
How do we review products like this? I have one of these products but have no idea how to do a proper review

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Swirl marks cannot be seen immediately, so it will be difficult to review such products. The sifus maybe knows better method of using it than us, moreover they have the skill to repair any damages, unlike for us, we have to live with it....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I am helping a friend to recover his car. He traded his Satria Neo Lite for a Saga FLX using a used car dealer and things went bad from there. Apparently the dealer along with both car has been missing after my friend has signed the bank loan agreement for the new car. The best part is, Proton centre has not received his old Satria yet. Things has been going on for quite some time now. All police reports, e-mails to Proton HQ, lawyers & phone calls has been made but still no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience