Warning on Auto Pacifica Puchong SC

Jaguarah

Dec 29, 2009
Guys,

I am owner of mitsubishi lancer 2.0GT
would like to share with all mitsubishi owners regarding this particular SC

GUYS, PLEASE DON'T SEND YOUR CAR TO AUTO PACIFICA (AP) PUCHONG SC IF YOU STILL LOVE YOUR CAR AND WANT TO LIVE LONGER!!!

A month ago i started experiencing brakes being not sensitive, means need to depress pedal much more (4-5cm more) to get braking effect. Went to AP Puchong to troubleshoot, and diagnosed as master brake pump failure. Waited for 2 weeks for the replacement parts, then drove around for another 2 weeks, and suddenly my front brakes jammed totally one morning. have to call tow truck to tow car back to AP. Then they diagnosed as callipers jam (both?) and changed both of my front callipers. Still brakes are jammed and they proceed to replace brake modulator. Got back my car with brakes functioning at about 50% compared to previously, and the SC said this is because of new callipers and new brake pads. The following day suddenly i lost ALL braking power. Depress brake pedal all the way until floor only can get a little bit of braking
effect. Don't trust AP Puchong anymore and send my car to Target Orion Star (TOS) Kepong. Discovered that the NEW REPLACED CALLIPERS WERE INSTALLED ON THE WRONG SIDE!!! (left calliper on the right disc and right calliper on the left disc) This is the reason that cause the loss of braking power.
In summary, the fault lies with the brake modulator alone but AP Puchong screwed up by wrongly diagnosing multiple times and wrongly installing the callipers. Imagine if I was driving at high speed, I would probably be dead by now.

A month ago as well I experienced low knocking sound from engine bay when the air cond is on. This was diagnosed as aircond compressor failure by AP Puchong. My aircond failed me after a few days. Waiting for the compressor took me 2 weeks, and I was driving around KL in a no aircond car for 2 weeks. When the part arrived and they opened up my compressor, only then they discovered the damage was extensive and say wanted to flush the whole system, replace cooling coil and condenser as well. Ask me to wait for another 2 weeks!!! I complained and make noise to MMM and they finally managed to source the parts in 3 days

There is actually much more than the above in which i caught the service advisor lying to me and the technician not doing the job properly. You will not be able to imagine the trouble and time i went through and the amount of stress i had while dealing with this particular SC

Please feel free to share this out to any of your mitsubishi friends and warn them to stay away from this SC
I am filing an official complaint on this particular SC on their major negligence in work and will consider legal action if deemed necessary
If you would like to know the details of what exactly happened to my car you can log on to forum.lancerzone.com (but you need to register as a forummer to access my post). the link is http://forum.lancerzone.com/index.php?showtopic=12748&st=0&start=0

I thank you for taking time to read my post and feel free to share it to out mitsubishi friends!!

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Guys,

I am owner of mitsubishi lancer 2.0GT
would like to share with all mitsubishi owners regarding this particular SC

GUYS, PLEASE DON'T SEND YOUR CAR TO AUTO PACIFICA (AP) PUCHONG SC IF YOU STILL LOVE YOUR CAR AND WANT TO LIVE LONGER!!!

A month ago i started experiencing brakes being not sensitive, means need to depress pedal much more (4-5cm more) to get braking effect. Went to AP Puchong to troubleshoot, and diagnosed as master brake pump failure. Waited for 2 weeks for the replacement parts, then drove around for another 2 weeks, and suddenly my front brakes jammed totally one morning. have to call tow truck to tow car back to AP. Then they diagnosed as callipers jam (both?) and changed both of my front callipers. Still brakes are jammed and they proceed to replace brake modulator. Got back my car with brakes functioning at about 50% compared to previously, and the SC said this is because of new callipers and new brake pads. The following day suddenly i lost ALL braking power. Depress brake pedal all the way until floor only can get a little bit of braking
effect. Don't trust AP Puchong anymore and send my car to Target Orion Star (TOS) Kepong. Discovered that the NEW REPLACED CALLIPERS WERE INSTALLED ON THE WRONG SIDE!!! (left calliper on the right disc and right calliper on the left disc) This is the reason that cause the loss of braking power.
In summary, the fault lies with the brake modulator alone but AP Puchong screwed up by wrongly diagnosing multiple times and wrongly installing the callipers. Imagine if I was driving at high speed, I would probably be dead by now.

A month ago as well I experienced low knocking sound from engine bay when the air cond is on. This was diagnosed as aircond compressor failure by AP Puchong. My aircond failed me after a few days. Waiting for the compressor took me 2 weeks, and I was driving around KL in a no aircond car for 2 weeks. When the part arrived and they opened up my compressor, only then they discovered the damage was extensive and say wanted to flush the whole system, replace cooling coil and condenser as well. Ask me to wait for another 2 weeks!!! I complained and make noise to MMM and they finally managed to source the parts in 3 days

There is actually much more than the above in which i caught the service advisor lying to me and the technician not doing the job properly. You will not be able to imagine the trouble and time i went through and the amount of stress i had while dealing with this particular SC

Please feel free to share this out to any of your mitsubishi friends and warn them to stay away from this SC
I am filing an official complaint on this particular SC on their major negligence in work and will consider legal action if deemed necessary
If you would like to know the details of what exactly happened to my car you can log on to forum.lancerzone.com (but you need to register as a forummer to access my post). the link is Board Message

I thank you for taking time to read my post and feel free to share it to out mitsubishi friends!!
If I were you, I would have vomitted 2 litres of blood !:banghead:

satrianeo-x

Jul 18, 2012
Is it under warranty? How long have u had you car? Sorry to hear your predicament, it is really quite serious. Hmm, u said u were filing a complain, I wonder if we can file a complain, like we do, to tribunal. I believe the government shld have such a body to protect us, the victims. This is a case of civil suit. Do share more with us on your journey.

Sorry to hear about the outcome, bro.

Nowadays, many workshop hire "kim-moh" or "kids" as mechanics or technicians. Today you see them work, next week they are gone. Work day they come. After pay day, they dissapear. Just like what my uncle say about them working at car workshop last time.

Mostly of the kimmoh:

1) got attitude problem (they think they are artist, superstar mah--- so cannot scold them, hor)
2) interested with chatting with hp (kaw-lui)
3) simply not-knowing-what-they-are-doing (because of distraction, point (2), or simply lack of responsibility, professionalism, etc)
4) lack training. (yes, your car that they are fixing is the "guinea pig" for their trail and error).
5) technically not qualified (SPM or SRP qualification can la). What to do? Boss only pays minimum wage.

and many more....

The workmanship? Quality?? I don't dare to think lor

Guy's,
Would like to find out roughly what is the estimation cost to built 2.2l 4g63 Evo3 engine? Given i already had the engine kosong on standby