Warning: Car theives at lrt stations

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
GSR5559 said:
from wht i know of, insurance will valuate the current car price market value and from ther they will only pay 70-80%, sometimes they might pay 100% too depending on the situation. not from the sum insured or the lastime newly bought over price. sum insured do play a small role too, if u were to insured a proton wira for 100k, ur not expecting them to pay u 70k for a stolen wira rite? to me i think if car is not recovered mebi u can get lets say around 20k+ below 30k i guess. judging frm the year make of ur vehicle. somehow they will see from ur sum insured and market value. and yeah usually claimings take around 8 months upto 1 year, it is becus insurance company needs confirmation from the police that the car cannot be found. frens told me if u dare to bribe those police mebi fastest can take around 4 months to do the claimings. this im not so sure. btw if car recovered during investigation, u can either to choose do claimings for the repair or pay by ur own money, no difference from accident case. no worries. jus see how much u need to do the repairs, and calculate those NCBs u have, isit worth it to do claims or not.
some ppl get to claim 100% b4 i heard of, a mercedes s-class owner, bought the car over for few months den got stolen, claim 100%. anyway sorry to hear bout this.

Wira can insured 100k on it?
lol like this i got a great idea.....i buy a brandnew Wira SE insured 300k on it then wait people to steal it la.....i got at least 240k...haha straight can pay all the Wira full price and still left about 195k in my pocket.......keep doing this i become millionaire :~D

randomuser20280

Apr 15, 2006
tombstone said:
eh bro..dun mind me asking...how come ur waja was purchase 1998??

it only came out 2001....
my mistake, pai seh..

the insurance documents said that sum insured is 40k. thats means 75%x40k=30k?

haih..so suei..i just finished paying installments last year...

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL
from experience, police "actually" have 3 months to close the case.. insurance co. than have only another 3 months to finalize settlement as required by bank negara..
my advice is that if u dont have kaki in pdrm keep checking for updates with the investigating officer til he gets tired and just close the case so u dont bother him anymore..
try to be nice or kaw tim with the insurance adjustor coz their report and proposed settlement amount is very valuable.. compensation is only the market value of the car at the time it was stolen with the sum insured being the maximum..
last time my adjustor told to keep copies of MT and adverts in papers to support the value of compensation to be given in case the insurance co. offer some ridiculous amount..

invest in a good set of alarm system cos losing ur ride is one shitty experience..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
sorry to hear tat...i were park there also sometimes.....damn...next time muz take bus to there if i wan take lrt...

for insurance...it is depends on ur car market value....u can refer to some books..i.e motortrader to see a 1998 waja price...how much so u can roughly figure out ur insurance compensation...of coz not 100%....

it takes sometime to get the claim....but if ur car stil in loan, i guess ur finance wil ask u to pay the monthy instalment. for tis, most ppl are juz ignore it.so its up to u whether wanna continue to pay or not.

my 2 cents

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
gohkokeng said:
Wira can insured 100k on it?
lol like this i got a great idea.....i buy a brandnew Wira SE insured 300k on it then wait people to steal it la.....i got at least 240k...haha straight can pay all the Wira full price and still left about 195k in my pocket.......keep doing this i become millionaire :~D
u can insured ur car at rm300k if u r driving skyline r34....for wira....it is not worth...and it is stupid action where the insurance firm wil think u r 'sohai' to insured a wira for rm300k...u r juz too 'rich'

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
huakenny said:
u can insured ur car at rm300k if u r driving skyline r34....for wira....it is not worth...and it is stupid action where the insurance firm wil think u r 'sohai' to insured a wira for rm300k...u r juz too 'rich'
haha y not? wira now 45k....insured 300k

still got 250k left :~)

get 250k add more 30k buy EVO9

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
gohkokeng said:
haha y not? wira now 45k....insured 300k

still got 250k left :~)

get 250k add more 30k buy EVO9

lolx. waiting ur evo

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
haha this is came from duno whose idea...Wira can insured RM100k

insured double price of brandnew car........

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
i also duno how to buy policy insured double price value of the car.

perhaps buy from 2 insurance companies? hahaha

then buy from 10 insurance companies then total lost 1 car can claim 10 times....good idea?

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
That lrt not safe..If u park there often u will see a blue cefiro with skyline lights...the car was broken into 2weeks ago while parked there..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
gohkokeng said:
i also duno how to buy policy insured double price value of the car.

perhaps buy from 2 insurance companies? hahaha

then buy from 10 insurance companies then total lost 1 car can claim 10 times....good idea?
i noticed most of ur posts r non-sense one....plz provide useful info la...

all ur info are not LOGIC

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i was wonderin wat type of mod's shuld i get for my toyota pickup...its really hard to find parts for this car the only things i can like find is intake...exhaust...headers...manifold....spark plugs/wires...and thats it i was wanting to kno wat else i can get to make my 4 banger go a lil faster? :turtle:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience