Waja lowering dilemma...

prashadx

Nov 21, 2006
Gentlemen & Ladies (If any)...
Any advice on what lowering spring to use on my 1.6 waja without sacrificing comfort. I dont want something too hard which makes it bumpy....like on a roller coaster ride esp when i have passengers. Basically I want:
1. car lowered
2. not too stiff & bumpy ride
3. within RM300.00 (if possible)

Please mates give me help....i'm lost!

quality and price dont come along well lar bro...

rm300... can get u APM lowered springs lar.... but bumpy or not, u decide lor.... some find it yes, some might not... as i said, dont hope much on quality on cheaper products....

save up some more la bro....

ohya, and dont ever cut ur springs... it will be far worse than cheapskate lowered sport springs....

prashadx

Nov 21, 2006
hmmmm....like all this brands u guys said TEIN, EIBACH, APM, GAB where can i find it sold? How much lowering does it do? i tried brothers but they have their FAMOUS Mugen & Type-R.

Any other comments & tips guys......PLEASE!!

unknown1x

Sep 26, 2006
hahahaha
well.. as far as i knopw.. apm performax (tctho selling) is one of the cheapest/best budget you can get.. rm 300.. you can buy spring + fix+ chamber+ allignment , very cheap.. if you wants to test it out..
its not very hard, yet,., harder then oem, lowered, about 2 fingers i think.. newed to recheck for waja,

FOR UR BUDGET! APM PERFORMAX!
hahaha or zenden(kent20) if u wants harder/performance one.

forsaken_avatar

Jan 12, 2007
ohoho... rm300 is not much 2 spend... but i think GAB springs would be good. its manufactured locally to suit malaysian road conditions... its made for performance, yet it doesnt sacrifice comfort. its worth adding a bit more money for that kind of quality...

bubla

May 2, 2007
bro,i'm currently using GAB springs n absorbers..i'll hafta say..its pretty good.. :)

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
dear thread creater,
for lowering, u can't enjoy the same confort as stock springs and stock absorbers as they are soft types...this is 100% confirm...i think all other members will agree with me
sport springs and sport absorbers are harder types, therefore will be more bumpy than OEM...but the pros is it provides more nice look on your fender to tyre gap..and also cornering damn shock...
but if u can affort, go get adjustable which costs more than RM 1,000...as the above ppl said, what you paid is what you get...you can't expect RM 300 to get maximum quality + satisfaction..this is true...

lanz

Mar 23, 2006
hi bro...

i'm using Tein Dress Up master, super nice feeling and comfort...
i suggest Tein. buy from N1.

save money, buy better....buy things buy the good one...not very expensive what...

jabbyjabb

Jan 29, 2005
hahaha,

i think u can trying take GAP springs it much more cheaper or if u trying gettin zero one springs

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
GAP is more expensive than APM....
APM about RM 100++
GAB about RM 300++ depends what car you are driving

Mar 21, 2008
Plan to lowered n maintain quality ride ? U must be joking.....

Save up for adjustable suspension or dont change at all......

simon

Mar 31, 2005
yep there is no such thing as maintain same level of comfort after lowering......when you lower....no matter which brand of sports spring the suspension travelling length is reduced bcos yr springs re shorter than the normal ones...& so the bounciness is felt more ...hence the car will bounce....

it will be more embarrasing with full load of passengers in the car....or like when u pick up a guest... in their mind they will b thinking wat the f%*& this car is bouncing up & down...??? dont people buy cars to travel comfortably in ?? hahaha....

whenever i drive a car with stock standard suspension i feel so comfortable & relaxed....when i go back to my own car....its like my whole body is shaking....haha

hey ppl.....

was just wondering....the new proton saga claim 83 hp on engine but i am sure its less on wheels.... my question is that can we convert the SOHC to DOHC? issit as simple as ading another cam..... ? or can we change it into high cams? how much does it cost to convert?

i also want to know the expected results...like 83hp to xxx HP...? can it be done? thanks u sifu and other brothers..