W E L C O M E to M A C ! ! !

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
How is the ATF oil level? Like bro 4gbanger said, if leak a bit, no difference or impact one...

Send it to the mechanic and check. Since yr in KL, send to Ah Wah to check. He's really good with Airtreks.

zaifulaika

Dec 24, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Bro stutz, ATF oil level is still within range.
Bro 4gbanger, not sure about plug but the boost within 1.2

latest prob yesterday night... after changing the timing belt, bearing and also belting, power coming down to 1.0 only :afraid:

bro stutz, me going down to ah wah today... just got release from big boss :burnout:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
boost 1.2 bar is quite high. makesure the plug is higher numbered plug. if u use denso iridium, better use IW24. for NGK iridium, BPR7EIX or BPR8EIX.

about ur timing belt, makesure the tensioner bearing is correct or exactly the same.. bro stutz face the same problem last time.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yup... I've shared a timing belt miss-installation last time. The balancer shaft was wrongly callobrated. So I face pretty drastic power-loss. Ah Wah got it fixed for me. Try to search within this forum.

zaifulaika

Dec 24, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ah wah also told me just now that maybe cause by the balance shaft. Already at the installer place and ask them to check back everything. The shaft at the original place. For info I didn't change plug. I believe the plug won't be the prob.... waaaa headache this time...
Bro stutz, do u any idea on how to ask then to collaborate the balance shaft?

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

And 1 more thing, hiw about the engine vibration since the shaft marking at the original place?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Not sure how to do it correctly. Ah Wah did it for me last time. Sorry bro. U might wanna ask Ah Wah to do it for u.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
So power is back and there's no more vibration during boost right? Great!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Been contemplating getting a VW jetta due to the promotion is running 699 currently.. but quite concerned over the previous owner fight over show unhappiness over the 7 speed DSG problem is.
I would say its the only thing stopping me now. VW sales guy said its had solve over DSG and those ppl just mod bad about VW brands only...
But what i heard from others VWs owner having problem, they bring their car visit SC every 1 or 2 month have to visit workshop. And their after sales is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience