Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
guys, lately i;ve been hearing some hissing sound from lower engine bay, like its from the downpipe area. is it from the exhaust component [normal case] or got some problem that i need to look into?

also for 6a12tt, what can i observe from using a midbox / resonator / bullet? much lower noise? some i see is just a swollen pipe, some the cherry bomb type. i believe if i use cherry bomb type need to find those suitable for turbo or any will do?

workshop advised me to retain my current bantal type straight flow muffler, arguing that s flow will increase FC. i was thinking otherwise, where better FC and sound suppression can be noticed. What do you think? strangely, some turbo car is using those cannon type [not HKS silent] very big but seems the noise is even lower than mine.

just for a better idea on my muffler noise, stock is level 1, mine is level 3, usuall cannon type is level 5, vtec is level 10 hahahahaha. im trying to get it to level 2.

also who is runnning stock bov on their engine? read that due to air being dumped into atmosphere for aftermarket bov bla bla sensor reading bla bla so running rich bla bla. im thinking of fixing some stock bov instead. any comment if its hard to do?

galardo

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
Test.. Last post in this thread 2011.. Wahhh, lama.. Hi guys, hidup lg ke?:biggrin:

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Yeah, hence need people like us to maintain the spirt.

I actually see a lot of perdana in johor but mainly are driven by older uncles and aunties.

Haha, guess I be joining one of them.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah, hence need people like us to maintain the spirt.

I actually see a lot of perdana in johor but mainly are driven by older uncles and aunties.

Haha, guess I be joining one of them.
Joining the aunties......hhahahhahahhahahah:rofl:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Helloo vsixers/fellow perdana user/forumers..

We are still alive and kicking even though this is the oldest vsixers club. Below are some highlights of our recent event.

Quick cap on the event:
Tour de Selangor 4:
-vsixers club member convoy around selangor which consist of ~30 car from northern/eastern and central group.
-2 days 1 night event
-started off at rtm angkasapuri; telecast live at selamat pagi malaysia, and end at putrajaya with group photo.

vsxers-tds4-1.jpg vsxers-tds4-3.jpg vsxers-tds4-4.jpg vsxers-tds4-5.jpg vsxers-tds4-6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vr2turbo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

once again we are very blessed to be able to get our hands on.......on this rare........designation to highlight its strictly limited production run of 500 individually numbered vehicles, all of which offered for customers to purchase. Each RS500 carries a metal plaque on the centre console, hand-engraved with a unique identification number from 001 to 500...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience