voltage stabilizer

weikhee86

Dec 10, 2005
anyone had bad experiences with voltage stabilizer? will installing VS kill ur battery? i installed the full kit..VS + grounding wire kit. would i face problems in time to come?

huh??.... VS kill battery??... due to short circuit??... i most cases, it wont... a normal functional VS is to lengthen the life of ur battery...

X-Koma

Dec 18, 2004
dont think so, I was driving a wira in UK back then, and installed a pivot Voltage Stabilizer, not only it didnt kill the battery, in fact it boost the stereo too, easier start during the cold winter period as well.

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
let me get this straight...

there's a wira in UK?

*cabut*

but really..a VS will only give a more smooth a better voltage thru out ur car.

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
weikhee86 said:
anyone had bad experiences with voltage stabilizer? will installing VS kill ur battery? i installed the full kit..VS + grounding wire kit. would i face problems in time to come?
fren i dont think those reknowned companies like Pivot , etc would spend so much money on R&D juz to spoil ur car with their VS + grounding wire kit bro .. .hehehh..

NOTE : Reknowned companies.

X-Koma

Dec 18, 2004
Fluffy said:
let me get this straight...

there's a wira in UK?

*cabut*

but really..a VS will only give a more smooth a better voltage thru out ur car.
yes, it is called 'persona' in UK

csl

Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I use the blue color pivot with ori ground cables on 1.6A mivec. It really works. Front light become brighter and the interior light (meter, aircond) become more stable. But I can't feel any fc improvement. No regret. But in the other hand, I can't feel any improvement on a 1.8 chevy.

X-Koma

Dec 18, 2004
more significant / noticeable different after installing VS could be notice badly grounded car model ( Proton like), I havent notice any improvement when i installed the VS in my Civic, but huge different when it was in Wira.

weikhee86

Dec 10, 2005
oh ok...i installed VS with with G wire kit and the car starts easily in the morning..is it one of the benefit? n suddenly the bass becomes stronger..feels as if my door is gonna shake itself off...could this be caused by VS? and where is the grounding point for VS? mine comes with 5 cables

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
vs ..... ??? gounding kit issit ? after i install grounding the bass stronger loh .... vs i felt the voltage uses in my car more stable onli .... what acceleration and fc i don`t feel it .... vs onli provide me more stable voltage thats all ........ gounding is the best lo in wira .... superb

jameschan

Aug 3, 2006
i wish to ask those expert about VS, any problem if the grounding cable touched water?
i'm using a mugen VS, but i don't know whether it's work or not.
On the VS there, there is a LED but it got no light.<== mean not work isnt it?
10q

grounding can touch water....just dun let the cable lug touch water....most aftermarket grounding cable lug will 'karat' if touch water....

for the vs, if it equipped wit an LED indicator n suddenly the LED didnt function. most probably is fuse burnt, gotta open it up n get the fuse change. if didnt change mean the vs is not working....

hehe

anyone know how to install this turbo timer?

got wiring diagram as well? i send to aksesori shop..they juz conect d turbo timer function...others function cannot works la...help