volt meter

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
huakenny said:
if connect it to fuse....i wil try la....any fuse wil do rite?

if you have those 12v test pen then test which fuse that has the power during the the key is on ignition...if not the meter will be on 24-7 and might drained the battery...try the meter fuse or radio...these 2 fuse are on only during the key is on the ignition...good luck...

buck-7

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
B.B.BANGI
Visit site
best if you conect the meter + wire to the + side battery with a relay. this way the meter will read the true alternator output, not sharing it with another electrical or electroic unit.

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
buck-7 said:
best if you conect the meter + wire to the + side battery with a relay. this way the meter will read the true alternator output, not sharing it with another electrical or electroic unit.

bro..how to put a relay? wat kind of relay? can teach ar...weak in electronic stuffs le

buck-7

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
B.B.BANGI
Visit site
err ok i try but correct me if i'm wrong, its been while

- wire in the volt meter's ground and light wires first.
-get a BOSCH relay (better reliability). underneath there will be a set of numbered conections: 87, 87a, 86, 85, 30.
- ground the number 86 and conect the number 85 to your ignition.
- connect the number 87 to the + wire of the volt meter
- then connect the number 30 to the + battery terminal

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
i tap + to key wire,- to body......
Hmm the result is when key open but no start is show 12V
key no start with open air cond n headlamp will show 10-11V(hv warning)
start engine show 14-14.5V,open head lamp n air cond will show 12.5-13.8V
i is use blitz FATT to play it..

taikeoh

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
cvbvbdfb
i got swoosh volt meter........the 2 wires that directly come out from the meter..i think is for light......it cannot light up when i connect to power......how to connect it??.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How's it goin folks... quick question to all that've upgraded their car's air filter... I just installed a Hurricane air filter in my Kelisa... the problem is when the mechanic installed it, he said he couldn't screw the whole air filter system on the engine... so basically he just screwed the head of the filter tube to the engine but left everything else "loose" <-- direct quote from the Abang mechanic... did you guys also encounter this problem when you upgraded your air filters...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience