viper alarm

chong82

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
subang jaya
errm....just wan to ask...has anyone seen anywhere selling those sticker-like that lights up in blue color? i've seen b4 those who got viper alarm, there's a viper logo blinking in blue color just by the side of the front windscreen...

or anyhow i can dupe it?
btw, if i were to install viper alarm, how much does it cost?
thanks!

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
i saw one at genting......
at shirt also got.....
pull it out and stick at your car...just 2cen idea...

morningstalker

Known Member
Dec 4, 2004
speaking of viper alarm , any sifus know how to make the car say "Viper Armed" instead of the usual beep.

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
morningstalker said:
speaking of viper alarm , any sifus know how to make the car say "Viper Armed" instead of the usual beep.
you have to buy the voice module lar... note, only can be used with viper alarm system only... hehehe :)

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
chong82, that light is called the Electronic Light (EL) display. The price of the thing is RM100 with installation. Check out the Car security thread, there's a user with the nick of Nicole and she got some frens doing it in KL.

As for the viper Voice module, you can actually install it in other alarms wan..

chong82

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
subang jaya
trex92 said:
chong82, that light is called the Electronic Light (EL) display. The price of the thing is RM100 with installation. Check out the Car security thread, there's a user with the nick of Nicole and she got some frens doing it in KL.

As for the viper Voice module, you can actually install it in other alarms wan..
thanks for the info! :D

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
hmmm... rather than spending the money just on auto start, why not buy a new alarm with remote start and boot release and 2 way function...? :D :D

GrimReaper

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
PJ
morningstalker said:

From what i understand, your car alarm must have an input(output dunno which 1) aux so that it can work with the voice module. The same as my car, when i press on or off, it doesnt say 'viper' on or off...however, when my alarm auto lock n i 'illegally' on it, it will say 'viper' on or off.. dis is because my stupid alarm doesnt have the input/output for the alarm voice module. =)

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
GrimReaper said:
From what i understand, your car alarm must have an input(output dunno which 1) aux so that it can work with the voice module. The same as my car, when i press on or off, it doesnt say 'viper' on or off...however, when my alarm auto lock n i 'illegally' on it, it will say 'viper' on or off.. dis is because my stupid alarm doesnt have the input/output for the alarm voice module. =)
yes, it is output actually. The voice module takes that output from the standard alarm and gives the viper armed and viper disarmed warning. Since standard alarms does not have a dedicated output when armed, you can actually tap from the LED of the standard alarm since the LED blinking actually signifies an output when armed.

mcdieyGSR

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
trex92 said:
yes, it is output actually. The voice module takes that output from the standard alarm and gives the viper armed and viper disarmed warning. Since standard alarms does not have a dedicated output when armed, you can actually tap from the LED of the standard alarm since the LED blinking actually signifies an output when armed.
Yes exactly.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
anyone have the measurement for arc super induction box:hmmmm:...might wanna build 1 for 4G93.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Hi all,
anyone have the measurement for arc super induction box:hmmmm:...might wanna build 1 for 4G93.
attached in sketch drawing of own version

please help give idea...filter goin to use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience