Video: You need a Loud horn for irritating pedestrians. Try this :)

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icnRMW6P9nc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Got a problem with pesky pedestrians taking their own sweet time to gracefully cross the road? Try this awesome train horn that will literally blow them across the road in no time. Just remember to keep the compressed air charged in buffer tank. External air pump required.

While this may be sweet revenge for some, The videos are intended as a joke. Please do not try this in public

The Best Of Train Horn Pranks - YouTube

Attachments

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
have heard a few cars using something akin to this but from a truck instead. freaking loud. can cause motorist to "accidentally" ride into the longkang from the shock.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
as much as i hate pedestrian that walk very slow, i find this video totally unethical. the first video clearly showed that the horn was targeted not to pedestrian only, but to any public. what if those dudes on skateboard fell off and broke his hand? what if a motorcyclist got into accident shocked hearing the loud horn? what if someone with heart attack shocked and died because of this loud horn?

XtokidokiX

May 31, 2010
kota kinabalu
i have the same kind of sound using compresor with motor oil with 2 mighty horn place in my kancil before...can make people heart attack..hahaha:hmmmm:

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Think it in its good own way, it does scares off those dogs/cats running around the highway, those B@$tards tailgating on the streets.

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Tom, as funny as a prank can be it is not nice being honked at with a super loud blaring horn. What good does it make? It can be very dangerous at times. What if there is a person with a heart or medical condition? Why do you need to include the video on how to install it. Don't send out the wrong message to the public.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Its just a joke thread, no 1 force nobody to do such a thing. As we all know its illegal n i dun think malaysia sell train horn, lorry horn maybe la. Dog horn cow horn i heard it all... Its cool but i think we all too mature for that.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I want one xD but a truck horn is good enough though :top:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
as much as i hate pedestrian that walk very slow, i find this video totally unethical. the first video clearly showed that the horn was targeted not to pedestrian only, but to any public. what if those dudes on skateboard fell off and broke his hand? what if a motorcyclist got into accident shocked hearing the loud horn? what if someone with heart attack shocked and died because of this loud horn?
Tom, as funny as a prank can be it is not nice being honked at with a super loud blaring horn. What good does it make? It can be very dangerous at times. What if there is a person with a heart or medical condition? Why do you need to include the video on how to install it. Don't send out the wrong message to the public.
guys, please don't take the video too seriously, it was posted as a mild joke. in fact, to even do this to crawling pedestrians would be highly unethical because we all don't own the roads.

After watching the video (which have had well over 1,000,000 views) i find the experience of tolerating pedestrians or mat rempits more humorous now, thinking what if i had a gigantic horn. I'll edit the thread with a message to discourage actual car owners from doing this.

here's another:

Way bigger than a train horn - YouTube

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My PIAA 400/550Hz horn is pretty loud already and sometimes it does give ppl a jolt but this one really....salute....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My PIAA 400/550Hz horn is pretty loud already and sometimes it does give ppl a jolt but this one really....salute....
How much is it bro? Really useful when u want to horn some Idiot Drivers on the
road who play with their bloody brakes...give them some pain in the ear should
be nice...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some action shots from todays qualifying session of the Malaysian round of the 2010 Japan Super GT race series. Being the only round to take place out of Japan, the race also has to deal with the relentless heat that the Sepang International Circuit is known for, and today was no different...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience