ver 8 sti

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
guys, newbie here ..just bought a scooby ver 8..
is it worth convert to ver 9 n much is d cost ? just no budget to buy ver 9,sti lo.

thanks in advance guys

Last edited:

BOYZSSS

Jan 4, 2006
hi...mate ;) if just for exterior full bodykit of v9 to add rm5000 exchange with your v8 bodykit

skubv8

Known Member
Sep 17, 2006
T think it's only worthy if your v8 STi is MY05 GDBE because it shares the same rear fender as the v9.

If yours is MY02-MY04 and you only convert the front to v9, it looks weird.

Since you just bought it, I suggest you spend the money to improve the handling and power. Once you like what you're driving, the looks really comes second.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
If urs is not the 'E' series, to convert v9 tailamp,fender arch n bumper it will cost u around rm3xxx normally

Front original stuff rm1x,xxx headlamp,front panel, front fender, bonnet,bumper,fender under shield

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It seats four, has four wheel drive and one rear end that would make even Jennifer Lopez insecure. This is the successor to Ferrari’s flagship 612 Scaglietti, currently codenamed the FF (Ferrari Four), in lieu of it being the brand’s first four-wheel drive vehicle.

While the men from Maranello will probably never admit it, we can’t be more delighted to see that the rumours were actually true and that the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience