Velocita : In Beat We Thrust @ Sepang F1 Circuit

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

There was another party event being held at the same night where Femme Fatale was held. Instead of the parking lot, these guys manage to secure a nice larger stage, nearer to the Grandstand of the Sepang F1 Circuit. There were lots of crowd that turned up in the event despite the remote location where it was held.

This outdoor electronic dance music event was held concurrently to the Super GT event for the first time. There was an International line-up of DJs, which include Roger Shah (world ranking #34) - Germany, Sied van Riel (#97) - Holland, Arnej (#87) - Canada, Mari Ferrari (female DJ) - Russia.

The three of the worlds most wanted DJs was present to show off each of their signature spin, comprising of a unique brand of heart thumping and uplifting trance. This is the first ever VELOCITA dance party held at the Sepang F1 track.

There was also the supporting local lineup with features names such as LapSap, MisterAriffin, Dj Shane, Dj Reez

The crowd was much overwhelming and the event was much happening compared to the Femme Fatale event held few hundred metres apart.

These guys were really enjoying it!

Overall, the DJs are wonderful at their turntables. They were able to gather a massive crowd compared to the Femme Fatale event. My only dissatisfaction was that, with two parties held concurrently, the crowd is spread thin and people would just end up in the better event.

Attachments

Last edited:

ShOtGuNbOy^^

Jun 22, 2008
yes i was in the gt party,but end up buy another ticket going up to trance party because better atmosphere ,so crowded! so happening!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience