Veilside Fortune RX7 body kit

freakyp

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
IN JB!!?? really hv to see... ur phone number plz... can't wait...

wira4life

Known Member
Feb 16, 2009
It look sumting like this.

i will give the mobile number of shop too soon. u can visit autolure.blogspot.com n mail them. AL motorsport will done fortune bodykit nicely but it will take time.:banghead::driver::proud:

Bump: u can visit autolure.blogspot.com !!! AL motorsport can done anything to your car perfectly. even they can make a car into rocket. the exhaust look like the image

Bump: u can visit autolure.blogspot.com !!! AL motorsport can done anything to your car perfectly. even they can make a car into rocket. the exhaust look like the image

Attachments

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
You dont need to custom make the VS fortune kit, we have the 100% replica kit for sale.
The 1st and 2nd pics you shown for twin exhaust seem like a PS version to me. It is impossible to fix twin exhaust unless you have the fuel tank chopped.
I have read all your posts, something seems very dodgy...

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
Hi, im little bit car madness boy. 19 this year. this guy wira4life thread looks unbelievable. i have read his thread, seems unbelievable but i tink u got deep pocket. watever it is, best of luck to your car project. sorry for step into rotary forum. im just own a proton car for now. i decide to swap RX-7 next year. my buddies said rx-7 good than RX-8. anybody any idea? Im lack in information

babyken

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
autolure.blogspot.com...... <---- is this another april fool joke? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bump:
Hi, im little bit car madness boy. 19 this year. this guy wira4life thread looks unbelievable. i have read his thread, seems unbelievable but i tink u got deep pocket. watever it is, best of luck to your car project. sorry for step into rotary forum. im just own a proton car for now. i decide to swap RX-7 next year. my buddies said rx-7 good than RX-8. anybody any idea? Im lack in information
yeah you should buy a RX-7... hehe :driver:
:proud::proud::proud:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
autolure.blogspot.com , I didn't see any fortune kits also

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
You dont need to custom make the VS fortune kit, we have the 100% replica kit for sale.
The 1st and 2nd pics you shown for twin exhaust seem like a PS version to me. It is impossible to fix twin exhaust unless you have the fuel tank chopped.
I have read all your posts, something seems very dodgy...
U r right, something does seem pretty dodgy, but cant quite pin point what exactly..

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
emm.. bro.. the headlights of the rx7 veilside kit right is custom made right??? how much will that cost ?? and can i do it on my celica 5th gen?? just checking.. haha

Bump: emm.. bro.. the headlights of the rx7 veilside kit right is custom made right??? how much will that cost ?? and can i do it on my celica 5th gen?? just checking.. haha

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
u can check out racecraft @ sunway i guess...forgot la~~~
n u can check the result in hypertune magazine...the latest issue...gud luck in the project~~
:ciao:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
redzone can do mah??? cos my fren maybe can get me some discount there..

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
RCraft already stopped import the replica fortune kit since they got the 1st sample of their fortune kit (Hypertune's Fortune RX-7). They had bad quality problems of the kit. Eg, the kit didn't line up, left many gaps and hardly see the curve lines. Also the kit was too fragile, easy being cracked. Click here* if you wanna see the kit b4 the touch up and paint jobs.

*P/S: I have no intended to make a quality comparison between RC fortune kit and us. The pics are for reference only and could be removed soon as I don't wanna complicate things.

Alantjw,
The housing and covers are for RX-7 Fortune kit only. Don't think it fits your 5th Gen Celica. Our members have the whole replica Fortune kit for sale (the moulds are 100% rip-off from the original), not from RC and RZone. The head lights kit are Genuine from Japan but not sell separately.

Rgds,
RERider.

u can check out racecraft @ sunway i guess...forgot la~~~
n u can check the result in hypertune magazine...the latest issue...gud luck in the project~~
:ciao:

Last edited: