Vath adds venom to the Merc C250 CGI

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

If your Mercedes-Benz C250 CGI isn’t really carving a smirk on your face on the drive to work anymore, then maybe Vath can give it some bite with the usual array of performance and cosmetic tuning kits.

Two levels of upgrades are available for the 1.8-liter turboed four banger under the hood. From the factory, the C250 CGI packs a measly 204hp and 310Nm of torque. The first kit raises power to a more satisfying 255hp and 370Nm of torque. We’re guessing this is done by means of an ECU remap without much hardware upgraded. This inadvertently bumps up the top speed to a more respectable 260km/h.

If that still doesn’t cut it for you, the second stage upgrades add a larger intercooler and sports exhaust system into the mix to raise output to 270hp.

With all that power, the means to reign them all in becomes ever more important. To keep things in check, six-piston brake calipers bite on 360mm discs on the front while the rear sees four-piston calipers munching on 320mm discs. Ride height is lowered slightly too with the use of height adjustable suspension that do their best to keep the new 19-inch wheels firmly in contact with the road.

The car can also benefit from the carbon-fibery treatment with an array of carbon bits such as a bonnet, front lip spoiler, rear diffuser and boot lid spoiler to enhance the visual aspect of it.

On the inside, the roof can be lined with Alcantara trimming and an assortment of carbon fiber bits to the dash.

Source: CarScoop

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to brozz out there.
Im looking for this car. Its not stolen, i sold this car to a youngster on june 2011 n he promise me that he will make jpj inspection n transfer name, few months later i checked whether the owner do make the transfer name o not n i found out tht there is no transfer name n got summons. Road tax exp n 3 months ago my friend saw it at sunway area. Please do help me to notice the car n the owner. I cant reach him. Switch off the fon.

White color civic ek3 with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience