V-kool tinting for Avanza....

Mambomachine

Sep 9, 2005
Malaysia
For Avanza, it is categorised as mini mpv. My dad used the Elite for the front only rather than the whole car. The rest is the less "keng" version. My advice, go for the elite all the way. I admit I feel some difference with the amount of heat but from what I remember, last time full elite for a previous car lagi keng. So if you do go for it, go for the bestlah. :)

B8 Turbo

Known Member
Aug 4, 2004
Damansara
VKool vs EcoTint

I've previously had EcoTint on my other car.

Going to get new car and thinking which brand. If VKool Elite for front wind screen will affect the Smart Tag, what's the point?

Anyone use EcoTint? Any comments. My previous car isn't the most "keng" grade from EcoTint so my Smart Tag works.

Thanks.

~*K*~

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
don8525 said:
im looking for dark gold tint film...izzit vkool have it...coz gold dust didnt dark enough for me...anyone can help me?
use huber optic, it's dark tint, just dark abit, approved by JPJ also, but not dark gold ~
vkool also hav dark tint, but tat not approved by JPJ, 99% heatshield ~
vkool dark tint they use for tint at rocket de @@"

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
where v-kool branch in kl..or subang? want to check the price for toyota fortuner

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all bosses,

i have a 4g13p proton saga engine with 12 valves. All my engine bearings is spoilt. i Would like to change my bearing to racing bearings. I heard that King's bearings are good. Can i use this bearings in my engine. why i am asking to change to racing bearing is because later i want to upgrade to racing cams and pulley. Pls if anyone can help me in the engine bearing cams and modifications and anywhere i can buy this engine parts from.

thanks you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience