V-kool tinting for Avanza....

linges316

Jul 19, 2005
Cheras, Sel.
My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is-

- Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions?

- Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by authorised installers?

- How much will it cost to so full tinting?

Thanks for your feedbacks....

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
depends lar... not muz v-kool oni best geh mar... oso got many other tint film is good de... act all play same role ghe la.. oni there r many other name for it jie... tats wat call branding.. u pay a higher price then u get a slightly better 1.. c ur car wat color oso...

adrianlek

Known Member
May 20, 2005
sgor
v-kool is really good.park ur car under hot sun n come back after 30 mins, u can still feel d aircond coldness.
i think avanza would b categorized under mpv so b prepared to pay more.i went to Tint-Shoppe Damansara (near uptown hawkers) n they quoted me $1600 (v-kool elite) for a sedan.urs i think easily $2k :D

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I did my fathers CRV last year and it costs us RM2,200. The heat rejection is fantastic and i must say its well worth the money. Its good investment if you're always out the run.

And yes, if you park your car for 30 minutes under the hot sun, your rides gonna be very hot when you come in. But the difference is, which car can cool down faster, the moment you switch on your aircon. Also, car the tint free car sustain the coolness of the aircon after 15 minutes.

I've sat in my friends Wira without tint and i must say it was burning my skin. Driving a tinted car for so long, i'm not so used to cars without tint.

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
my fren's innova got it done with 1800
all glass - v-kool elite

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
how much ah for a kelisa?

wideawake

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Can I use my smart tag with this kind of tint?

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
nope....

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I was told Smart TAG cannot be used on VKool but i've tried on both my car and my dad's car which is VKool tinted, it worked!! But out of 10 times, at least once or twice will kena jam.

adrianlek

Known Member
May 20, 2005
sgor
i use smartTag on non tinted car also at times sangkut la.
since u say ur car n ur dad's car with v-kool also can lepas then i think v-kool mayb rectify this problem already?

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
im writing this in as information for the future v-kool users..

ive recently did my tinting (one week ago to be exact) for my car with the v-kool70 which is known as vkool elite in our malaysian market. overall, i would say that its worth the money in terms of its heat rejection and i doubt it'll get you into trouble with any road blocks because it just has a slight tinch of green.

however, one thing thats been bothering me like hell is the fact that i cant go through tolls with my smart tag in the car no matter which part of the windscreen which i placed it thus leaving me no choice but to wind down my windows and stick the tag out each time i go through a toll. kind of annoying if you'd ask me.

so, if you're planning to go for vkool, i would suggest that you tint the whole car v70 (elite), while putting vkool gold-dust for your windscreen because that wouldn't have any problems with smart tags.

GTi9158

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Sydney & P.J.
yuck, whole car green, front gold dust?! bad taste.... :P

don8525

May 10, 2005
malaysia
im looking for dark gold tint film...izzit vkool have it...coz gold dust didnt dark enough for me...anyone can help me?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience