tyre/tire pressures

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Hi Guys what tyre(uk spelling)/tire pressures is everyone running in their airtrek turbo. My car is running on the standard 16" factory wheels so would like to know the pressures that work best for you on those wheels please.

Inside the drivers door it says 2.1 front and 1.9 rear but that seems quite low for such a big rubber tyre and was wondering if anyone has had experience running other pressures to these?

Thanks in advance

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi Guys what tyre(uk spelling)/tire pressures is everyone running in their airtrek turbo. My car is running on the standard 16" factory wheels so would like to know the pressures that work best for you on those wheels please.

Inside the drivers door it says 2.1 front and 1.9 rear but that seems quite low for such a big rubber tyre and was wondering if anyone has had experience running other pressures to these?

Thanks in advance
The higher the series the less air pressure you require. Even my Chery SUV on 235/60R16 and another on 225/60R17 uses 200 kpa only whereas my VR on 215/45R17 uses 240.

However if you feel wobbly you can increase the pressure slightly, but if too much the ride can become uncomfortable....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently my car i feel is too low so i ask my mechanic to rise it abit. but mine is non adjustable so he asked me to put some rubber part. what is this rubber that supposedly will rise the suspension abit? is it expensive?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience