Turbo Timer Installation

damone

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2008
Any car accessory shop can do. Make sure you find the good ones tho. Cant recommend one since I dont know your location.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Really? Well the one i know sed no diagram they can't do... Location is around Old Klang Road area or anywhere in PJ....By the way are you from Low Yatt Forum also? If you are I know you la.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Really? Well the one i know sed no diagram they can't do... Location is around Old Klang Road area or anywhere in PJ....By the way are you from Low Yatt Forum also? If you are I know you la.
Why not you try to bigger accessories shops such as in Sunway area? I am sure they know how to install as there are many performance shops there.

I used to have a turbo timer in my previous car too, just took about 30 minutes of installation. But it also depend on the location that you want to install.

krovaconcept

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
My fren recommended Millenium Motosports look for Calvin, too bad i haven't try b4 as i also need to install a turbo timer tat i bought last 2 week, which i try install at PJ area but failed coz don't have the diagram or installation guide.:confused:

Any candidate which try b4 can giv a comment. Thx!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I am sure Sunway area will be a place for you to go.

nenon

Known Member
Nov 14, 2006
looking for help here
anyone knows where to repair turbo timer??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In light of recent events, I thought it'd be prudent to talk about flooding and how it affects us - the motorheads.

Generally speaking, water + engine = BAD

Not referring to those water/methanol injection kits, those inject very small amounts of water into the intake and usually as a mist. I'm talking about copious amounts of water that seep into your engine bay through your cold air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience