turbo kit

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Prepare 3k to run low boost... high boost, around 5-6k.

A lotta workshops can do it... just the parts could be quite expensive. Installation and Tuning also is a hefty job.

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
price may vary from quality and brand of product.go look around for the components that make up a kit.then suit it to your budget.

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
actually myself almost done this bolt-on before...n i think it is not worth your money...coz u haf to spend a lot of $$$ to get the minimal boost...better go for engine conversion instead...
tq...

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
hi,
u r going to bolt on turbo? let me explain simple thing. When u bolt on ur car there is no guarantee that ur engine will be perfect... more or so called "white mice" it's better to prepared some money to play around coz it will be not that cheap. maybe first conversion 3k then later this cannot that cannot then change this change that will cost u more $$$$$$$$. frankly speaking think before u do. coz i did a few conversion but NA still the best. if u wanna 2 experiment then welcome hahaha...

next month i supercharge a wira 1.6
and a honda prelude too.

if intrested or wanna 2 get any consult pls contact me at the number below.

Originally posted by contreasjun27@Mar 23 2005, 11:02
may i know which workshop can do a great job of fixing a low boost on my car...???is a 1.5 engine
[snapback]833247[/snapback]​

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
n your na machine kenot stand with that pressure too long...kabommm :P

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
if blow then change engine........... hahahahaha
dun change engine it will tell u when to change if engine blow then
thats the time to change engine....

Originally posted by noeyedeer@Mar 23 2005, 15:39
n your na machine kenot stand with that pressure too long...kabommm :P
[snapback]834079[/snapback]​

blower

Sep 20, 2004
KAJANG
Visit site
Originally posted by mxsteven+Mar 23 2005, 13:12 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mxsteven @ Mar 23 2005, 13:12 )</div><div class='quotemain'>hi,
u r going to bolt on turbo? let me explain simple thing. When u bolt on ur car there is no guarantee that ur engine will be perfect... more or so called "white mice" it's better to prepared some money to play around coz it will be not that cheap. maybe first conversion 3k then later this cannot that cannot then change this change that will cost u more $$$$$$$$. frankly speaking think before u do. coz i did a few conversion but NA still the best. if u wanna 2 experiment then welcome hahaha...

and a honda prelude too.

<!--QuoteBegin-contreasjun27
@Mar 23 2005, 11:02
may i know which workshop can do a great job of fixing a low boost on my car...???is a 1.5 engine
[snapback]833642[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
can u do a supercharged civic 1.6efi

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by noeyedeer@Mar 23 2005, 12:02
actually myself almost done this bolt-on before...n i think it is not worth your money...coz u haf to spend a lot of $$$ to get the minimal boost...better go for engine conversion instead...
tq...
[snapback]833423[/snapback]​
"almost" means didn't lar... Worth it or not in my opinion is a personal preferance... Some mods might seem stupid and pointless to someone... where as to others, they might give them the satisfaction they craved. I've seen a couple 4G13 turbo kitted dudes that are happy to own them... where as i believe to most of you, 4G13 turbo kitted engines are a waste of time and money. I've driven one before... DAMN does it kick ass (compared to other 4G13s that is)!! I think that car can match up a 1.6 performance... maybe better.

Whether a turbo kit will be satisfying to you or not... depends on what you expect out of it.

HOWEVER, I strongly agree with mxsteven.... N/A will always be the best!

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by blower+Mar 24 2005, 09:46 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blower @ Mar 24 2005, 09:46 )</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mxsteven@Mar 23 2005, 13:12
hi,

and a honda prelude too.

<!--QuoteBegin-contreasjun27
@Mar 23 2005, 11:02

[snapback]833642[/snapback]​
can u do a supercharged civic 1.6efi
[snapback]836006[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

havent try on civic EFI yet but it can be done... urs is VTEC version or what?
anyhow there is a risk if u convert...

think first.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Rather than mod this and that, I think better save money for stickers, bodykits and GT wing is better.

At least will make car looking more fierce and intimidating.

Last time my car Wira 1.5 carburator with full EVO3 bodykit. Other road users see my car coming from behind quickly move aside to make way for me. GRAND OR NOT?

Then I using boost meter (even though my car no turbo).

So when they see my boost meter and EVO3 bodykit, they already scared and say "FUIYOOO FAST CAR OHHHH!!!"

I want to change turbo engine but I scared fuel like drinking water like tat.

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by alvin24+Mar 24 2005, 12:31 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alvin24 @ Mar 24 2005, 12:31 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-noeyedeer@Mar 23 2005, 12:02
tq...
[snapback]833423[/snapback]​
"almost" means didn't lar... Worth it or not in my opinion is a personal preferance... Some mods might seem stupid and pointless to someone... where as to others, they might give them the satisfaction they craved. I've seen a couple 4G13 turbo kitted dudes that are happy to own them... where as i believe to most of you, 4G13 turbo kitted engines are a waste of time and money. I've driven one before... DAMN does it kick ass (compared to other 4G13s that is)!! I think that car can match up a 1.6 performance... maybe better.

Whether a turbo kit will be satisfying to you or not... depends on what you expect out of it.

HOWEVER, I strongly agree with mxsteven.... N/A will always be the best!
[snapback]836625[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

yeah i prefer NA but what can we say.... we are humans ... sometimes we will change our mind from time to time.... when we get bored on our NA cars then everywhere started to gatal already and thats the time stupid idea or experiments come to our mind bolt on turbo lah, change cam lah, port and polish lah, balance engine lah...... and etc etc..... till the end the most important is u r happy with it....
dont care what people say, dont care what people think.... if u think it is right then just do ur own deciesion and go ahead...

bolt on turbo is fun just the sake of kepishhhhh kepishhhh sound :lol: but some people got kepishhhh kepishhhh and krong krang booommmm (time for halfcut :lol: )..

but in a real reality.... supercharger is still more worth 2 play if u want coz the power is so linear and so smooth and the wear and tear is very less..

what can i say :huh: hahaha... NA got its own characteristic and turbo own its own too..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Mr MXSteven,

Can i ask for some info?

THis supercharger using wat management for fueling and ignition?

How many boost can run without touching internals?

Lets say engine is Wira 1.6?

And lastly, after Supercharging, how many hosepower on wheel will gain?

Thanks so much in advance!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Things might be top of the stakes for their production cars with the 1M Coupe on the way as well as the brand new F10 M5 but on the circuit it’s a bleak affair for BMW, having broken many hearts by leaving the Formula One circuit at the end of last season. The trend continues as they have just announced that they’re pulling out their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience