Turbo Kit For Wira 1.3 JPJ HOW ?

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
Hi bump in.
Zero_Kool.

I think converting from 1.3/1.5/1.6 - 1.8 GSR Na or turbo sure get problem from JPJ/Puspakom. Last month my friend wira got problem registering his convertion. Total spend for the 4G93T is about 10K and than to register he spend another 3k to kautim with JPJ and Puspakom. (Another forumer Daihatsu convert CB23 to CB80 only pay RM40.00 settle with JPJ and Puspakom :biggrin: ) Right now Puspakom kena bancuh by JPJ so they will check inside out. till the roof cover also they open
Thats why thinking converting 4G92P add Turbo Kit. LPT just enought to save fuel ma.... :smile:

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
hehee..jus to share mine

jus replace tha sdandard carburtor to WEBER 40DCNF..very cheap..

WEBER cost me rm400
custom made tapak=rm150
installation+tuning+etc=rm150

btw..all the WEBER set up like jetting, choke,etc are match with my engine 4g15

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
what joeker said is true. always make sure u have extra money before thinking about transplanting. u will never know what might go wrong with your halfcut. u wouldnt want to use bus11 while your newly converted car has to sit at home, do u?
lets list the prices down :-
- 93T halfcut + rear disc RM6.5k
- installation RM1.5k
- suspension (APM adjustables will do if u are on a budget) - RM1.2k or can opt for used ones around RM600
- timing belt, skimming your disc, brake pads (maybe) ETC for 93T RM700 (which i think should cost more)
- exhaust system RM800-RM1000 (get a decent shop to do it cos u wouldnt want to spend twice doing the exhaust system)
- RM1.5k for back up in case anything went wrong
- JPJ 1.3 to 1.8 u name the price. not familiar with it.

that adds up to 10.3k provided your halfcut is a perfect halfcut which means got no problem at all. normally halfcuts will come with worn out clutch...so cheapest solution is to use standard clutch again thats like RM300? and if u are using the 4wd gbox then u will have to lock it. RM200 i guess. how about aircond? there are a lot of minor minor things which sometimes we forget about them until when the time comes and we're doomed with no money to get them done.

btw, if u want to use back your 1.3 suspension system for 1.8T then i wish u luck man. most prolly the suspension test in puspakom will fail already.

dont save money on handling/safety related item as these are very important things to have with the type of power u are getting from the 93T.

so the estimation of 12k to 15k is just about the right amount u need for proper conversion.

p/s - how much are the runners charging for 1.3 to 1.8?

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
Does anyone know the power produced for Wira 1.5 running on TD025 (low boost), and TD04 ?

If can, tell me more e.g.
-how many HP on dyno
-how many bar boosted

I'm curious about it

thankz

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu's, pls comment which engine is more suitable for upgrating the wira 1.5(A), by comparing the FC and HP.

4G91 DOHC (Auto),4G92 DOHC non-mivec(Auto),4G92 DOHC mivec(Auto) and 4G93 DOHC (Auto).
1.6 mives got one triptronic one quite interesting, but dunno how is the HP and FC ???
My current ride is 4G15 (A), which is very in power and very pandai in FC (makan minyak)....about 17~20sen (depends highway and town area). This engin even overtake an ori kancil when wif 5 person in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience