TUFOIL TRIVIA

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the following:

" A very good friend and I found a way to stretch the time between engine overhauls. My friend ran his Cummins 400 one million miles without an overhaul and I ran my Caterpillar ( 4.25 Cat ) 800,00 miles without an overhaul. "
" How did we do it ? " Tufoil ( 1:10 mix ) ."

Anyone? We invite all those who have experienced incredible things about Tufoil, things beyong our comprehension but nevertheless TRUE to share in these pages.

Happy Motoring.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
How much fuel savings can one get with the use of Tufoil? In all our years of handling this product, the feedback or grapewine chat says it is from 0% to 15%.

However there is this guy with a Volvo 240GL who regularly drives overland to Cambodia for business. Before, the petrol bill was RM 700-800 per trip. After using Tufoil, he says it is only RM 480.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
One mechanic in Kajang got a RM 10 tip from a Mercedes owner during the test drive after putting in a bottle of Tufoil. The owner kept exclaiming " engine banyak ringgan". That was 4 months ago.

Last week, the tip was RM 20 this time from an Unser ownner.

Shows that there are people out there who are very passionate about engines.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
A Lexus 4WD owner, age nearing 70 said to me early this year at a workshop in Damansara Jaya that Tufoil was like "opium" to him now.

It seems the first time he had Tufoil in the engine, he drove at 165kph to Singapore. He said he never felt so thrilled before.

Perhaps, somebody can organise a street shoot out for senior citizens at Sepang!

What say you, Tom?

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
jus wanted 2know is TUFOIL suitable for use with fully synthetic oil? i'll be changing to the castrol 0w fully syn oil soon... sorry hehe but i don't know these things, jus wanna find out. thanks.

shawn

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Do lady drivers use Tufoil ?

About 3 years ago I stumbled on a lady executive who told me that she and her group of lady friends have been using Tufoil during oil changes for years already.

So, you man better watch out. You could be making a mistake by flashing those lights at the back of their cars not knowing what they have so diligently pepped-up in front.

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
can i use tufoil with normal mineral engine oil(RM40+-)?

if can, so can i change the engine oil at 7000KM instead of 5000KM?

will this mix can match up to semi-sytnc oil?

thanks... :D

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Aug 12 2004, 11:59 PM
er er

yes can be used with Mineral oils...
i used Mineral oil for my race :)

no, it's best to change at REGULaR intervals. anymore is damage to the engine.

it can be used with all engine oils that i know of!
cun eh?
hihihi... thanks ninja... so late liow still online ar, tomolo didnt work?

or u have ur "ninja" operasi at night??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

TufOil rockz... is it mineral oil + tufoil also can figth with RM200 fully sync,,, can?

:D

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
er..

that one i dunno la

but it did outlast the Semi Syn i had compare to rojak brand but same Ap rating + Tufoil..
GOOD and Genuine oil-filters makes a difference too!

hehe
i work late la
tomoro work.. early somemore
and going Sunway DMT to dyno!! hheehe

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Tufoil mixes well with both mineral oils and synthetics.

The use of Tufoil with engine oil will transform the resultant oil into a highly efficient engine treatment with the lowest coefficient of friction known to mankind. This reading is 0.029 and has been listed in the Guinness Book of Records since 1996.

The result was obtained after tests were conducted by the National Bureau of Standards in USA, a government agency much like our SIRIM.

Tufoil-treated engine oils move and flow very fast on account of the reduced oil drag. Engines love it. Camshafts must dance to deliver the horses.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Early one morning when a parts dealer was about to open his shop for business, he found a man waiting in front of the shop.

The parts dealer could recognise the person as the one who had bought a bottle of Tufoil from him the previous day. Anguish and anxiety siezed the shop owner as he reckoned this particular customer may have a greivance or was unhappy about something.

Politely and very meekly the shop owner asked if the Tufoil was of any good. The reply was that it wasn't good at all. But what surprised the shop owner was that, he asked for two more bottles!! Beats me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I never bought any car from direct owner,I bought all my car (like 5 times) all new direct from showroom.
Just want to know what need to do, when u purchase second hand from direct owner, and what need to take caution.
1. How to change car owner name?
2. How to secure both buyer and seller.
a) Load only applicable from 80~85% for second hand car, so need to pay 15~20% deposit to seller.
How to secure buyer being cheated.
b) Normally seller deliver car to buyer after received bank...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience