©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
is there any write up on tufoil's website or users experience on
using tufoil inside the gearbox & rear diff as well? would like to
hear some reviews on this matter. Thanks

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Reinauer Transportation Companies of New York has been using Tufoil in all their Tugboats and cranes - both into the engines and gearboxes for over 20 years.

You may want to contact them:

1983 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, New York 10302.

Fax: 718 875 5183

Attn: Mr. Christian Reinauer

We quote Christian,

" Most advertised oil additives are full of empty promises and that fuels the skepticism that additives are a waste of money and can be harmful to your engine. I recommend TUFOIL where ever you need to get longer engine or equipment life as well as lower fuel consumption. If you're still a skeptic, try using TUFOIL where you have nothing to lose. You never know...YOU MIGHT BE IMPRESSED! "

Jan 21, 1997.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Use Tufoil as a gear treatment in manual gearboxes and differentials.

It is too slippery for use as an additive into automatic gearboxes.

Do not get confused.

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
how much is tufoil for the gearbox???

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Just about 5% of volume of gear oil. In most cases, about half a bottle of Tufoil.

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
can it cure the kracckk sound when engage gear early in the morning ie gear oil is cold?????

my gearbox have this problem...when its hot no problem at all...
im running 80w/90 Pennzoil LSD oil

thnx

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
so how much is one supposed to pour into the gearbox? take a mivec gearbox (without lsd) for example... any idea?

anyone with personal experience?

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
that day i saw somewhere in the advert in paper,i cant remember where,but stated onli put little onli,if 2l of gearbox oil juz add 1 tablespoon,if more than juz interpolate la...bcoz the problem in putting to gearbox is that u want to lowered down the operating temperature of the transmission without making it slip...if too much it might be slippery for ur transmission,correct me if im wrong,

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
For manual transmission, a 5% mix of Tufoil with high grade gear oil will help out in reducing operating temperatures and smoother shiftings of gears. It will not cause gears to slip.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why would you want to put nitrous oxide injection in your car?

Because it's the easiest, most powerful and cheapest way to produce horsepower!
I get a lot of emails with questions about nitrous, "what's nitrous?", "how does it work?", "will it blow up my engine?", "how much does it cost?". The purpose of these pages is to answer questions like this, my goal is to have something here for everyone, from complete beginners to experienced nitrous heads.

Pls visit pro Nos Tuning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience