Toyota Yaris Is Coming To Town??!!

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Aiyo, now it's the trend of every car manufacturer to design & place the speedometer & RPM cluster in the center part of the dashboard what. I dun think it's a big issue as it doesnt matter on where it's located but just how good is the overall car built quality coupled with its handling.

At least better than any Proton models what, am i rite?

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
V spec? hmmm... Nissan ah? anyway, anybody have any images of the V spec Yaris? Apart from the aerokit, any other difference from the G spec? Engine is 1.5(vios engine) ya? Lastly, when will this car be out? at least open for public to view... thanks ya~

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
munky said:
but how many ppl got into an accident because of looking down at the meters ?
too many bump bummers but isnt as high as culprits who puff make-ups/lipsticks with pedal off brakes :cyclops:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
nd4ever said:
Hehehehe......... confirmed it's your 206 as the reg. plate also 206 ma. The only bronze-orange 206 in S'ban currently. The 1st thing i noticed is the bucket seat on the driver's side. Kekekeke.......... me driving a sluggish Proton only. I was heading out from the carpark after my movie ard 11.15pm lor. The when i passed by, i saw a Peugeot 206 & whoah, modded wor..... i was telling my fiancee bout it & she told me that her sis's fren's brother owns one. Mana tau she told me the reg. plate & ngam ngam it matched ur car. Hahahaha........

Errr...... my fiancee's sis not wearing specs one. My fiancee stays ard Jalan RK 6 wor, which is nearby ur house only. Surname is Lee.

The latest Yaris V spec comes in a fully aerokitted version which is priced ard RM 115+k.
there's another modded 206 but its a CC and exterior mod only lah. not very nice lah to me, the bodykit was custom made at Sang Auto with big big GT wing cost that silver 206CC 5K. I better go and buy ori Dimma bodykits ten times nicer than the custom wan.

Oh i know who's ur fiancee already and i know her sister too. Ya staying very near to me only. Wei ! come out yamcha if got time OK ? Last time your fiancee got a Waja rite ?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
koolspyda said:
too many bump bummers but isnt as high as culprits who puff make-ups/lipsticks with pedal off brakes :cyclops:
Which reminds me (please excuse the expletives which will ensue) of this cibai woman in a City type Z, who was happily chatting away on her fucking cellphone, which normally wouldn't annoy me as much, if she fucking didn't keep changing lanes without fucking looking and getting in my fucking way, and still chatting happily afterwards as I passed her car.

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
I saw this yaris in thai website.Thailand sell lowest is 59k and most expensive is 79k,.I already convert to Malaysia money.Those AP king tak tahu untung how much.I also heard selling around 90k above.Those AP king atleast untung more than Rm10k per car.This car infront look like KIA picanto and behind look like suzuki swift.I hate middle console.The rpm and speedo meter in the middle.Put it infront of the driver la.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
LanEvo8 said:
I saw this yaris in thai website.Thailand sell lowest is 59k and most expensive is 79k,.I already convert to Malaysia money.Those AP king tak tahu untung how much.I also heard selling around 90k above.Those AP king atleast untung more than Rm10k per car.This car infront look like KIA picanto and behind look like suzuki swift.I hate middle console.The rpm and speedo meter in the middle.Put it infront of the driver la.

"Satu orang punye dagaing ialah satu orang punye racun" :baring_teeth:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Yaris, sound like malay name for me. LOL
will the price of Yaris drop under NAP?

new WISH 2.0 200K+? Previous WISH 1.8 top end sold at 150K+, so expensive.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
hope NEW TOYOTA YARIS not too expensive....is the car ready to be BOOKED...if so i will be happy....as i know same engine as TOYOTA VIOS...cause my mom have 1 ...turn in under if too fast...but respon like GOKART...haha...the fastest i every do is 180kmh... at KAMPUNG ROAD...so scare and some more during late nite...if some things came out...then bang...alot ppl say during high speed the car not stable but...i call it fun...hope YARIS respon the same....

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
RM120k ?? wtf ? so expensive.

Ya la get new civic better. RM117k 1.8 ivtec, plus bigger car. Maybe because it's imported.

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
crazy yaris, too high lar... 120k add another 10k can buy waja chancellor, tats another "hero" car

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Toyota Cuts Car Prices Between 5.6 Pct And 11 Pct

KUALA LUMPUR, March 24 (Bernama) -- UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd (UMW Toyota Motor) will cut its price for passenger cars between 5.6 percent and 11 percent, depending on the models.

"We would like to inform the public that the company has worked out the calculations on the prices and all benefits from the import and excise duties imposed have been passed to the customers," it said in a statement here.

UMW Toyota also said that the company would raise price for its multi purpose vehicles (MPVs), namely Toyota Innova and Toyota Avanza.

The increase of prices for this segment is inevitable and in accordance with the new duty structure, it said.

The prices of these two models are based on the estimation after October 19, 2005 duty structure announcement of the New Automotive Policy, it added.

Thus, it said that buyers of the MPVs would still enjoy the estimated price announced on Oct 20, 2005.

"However, UMW Toyota Motor is working out to minimise the impact on customers with regards to the vehicle price that they booked before and after Oct 20, 2005," it said.

UMW Toyota also said that prices for commercial vehicles such as Toyota Hilux and Toyota Hiace remained unchanged.

The company would announce its new passenger cars' prices sometime next week.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm ....... wanna ask recently i bought a new batterey the battery comes without the liquid inside it ........ i tried asking from my suppilier ....... he say need to charge and start up the batterey before using ........ anyone knows what to put in ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience