Toyota Yaris Is Coming To Town??!!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Nebermind if bo lui..go to their showroom and test drive for free.. syok-syok abit lor...

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
The new Toyota Yaris have been open for booking since end of Jan 2006. The prices are roughly estimated from my cousin working in UMW Toyota.

There's 2 specs of Yaris which gonna be launched into our M'sian market. The basic G spec Yaris is going for RM 98K+ & for the higher V spec Yaris fitted with original Toyota aerokits r going for RM 115K+. Both r fitted with 1.5L VVTi engine, the same as Vios & the engine output is slightly tuned for better response. There will be 5 to 6 colors choices for Yaris & yes, it's launched by Toyota to compete with Honda Jazz.

The whole car is CBU imported into M'sia from the manufacturing plant in Thailand. The spare parts for both Vios & Yaris is very competitive indeed! Check it out at the nearest UMW Toyota showroom aard this whole week!

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
TitanRev, if i'm not mistaken..... i saw ur car parked in Jusco S2 last Saturday ard 11.15pm when i was heading out from the carpark after a movie show there. I saw the bomberman sticker on ur front windscreen, sticked on the top-right side.

I think i know who u r as my fiancee younger sister is one of ur sister's classmates. Last time u owned a Hyundai Atos, silver colored rite...... still keeping the car till now. I remembered the Defi meters fitted in ur Atos! Muahahahaa.......

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
sPoOn3838 said:
Yaris =Echo =Vitzs
this model come out more than 5 year old!
its god damn cute car..... my previous pc was stolen if not i can show u guys my friend fully modifield Vits, white colour with red silver interior!!!!
Vitz = japan & some markets
Yaris = europe & some markets

FYI revision of both these models are already out

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
the only thing i hate about this car is the location of the speedometer, like vios. Put at the driver side better

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
I think they did mention that so it will not distract the driver and also allow better view infront for the driver... Which also means it's not built for performance purpose as the driver will need to turn the head to the side to view the rev/speed/whatever meter there... correct me if I'm wrong...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Nope, think again.

NVM, it is all about the angle of sight. Our horizontal vision is wider compared to ur vertical vision. So, if the dials is to the side, like in the Vios I can look at it and still have decent view of the road. Compared to the traditional layout where you have to look down and basically lose sight of the road for that brief moment.

That said, not many people like the central position, maybe because they've got used to the traditional layout. Anyhow, Honda has done a brilliant job with the dash inside the new Civic. Short of a full on HUD, its double decker layout works the best at solving this problem.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
nd4ever said:
TitanRev, if i'm not mistaken..... i saw ur car parked in Jusco S2 last Saturday ard 11.15pm when i was heading out from the carpark after a movie show there. I saw the bomberman sticker on ur front windscreen, sticked on the top-right side.

I think i know who u r as my fiancee younger sister is one of ur sister's classmates. Last time u owned a Hyundai Atos, silver colored rite...... still keeping the car till now. I remembered the Defi meters fitted in ur Atos! Muahahahaa.......
Hahaha..yup that 206 is mine. What car was u driving ? Never notice you wan. How did u notice me ah ? I'm still keeping the Atos but mostly driven by my sis lah. Mod so much already so not sampai hati to sell off lah. Oh ! your fiancee's younger sister where spec wan rite ? She stays over with my sister often wan.

Guys, confirm price for Yaris is 105K+- for V spec and 98K+- for G spec. New Wish is tagged at 200K +-.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
yaris wah... 105... nevermind then... for me sub-k car price above 100 not worth coz the price close to altezza n celica... yeah itz 2nd hand while the sub-k car r new one but... who care... altezza n celica sport car already... if i got 100++++ sure go for altezza :p

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
guage cluster i'm only interested in looking time & again is the rpm. :wink:

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
TitanRev said:
Hahaha..yup that 206 is mine. What car was u driving ? Never notice you wan. How did u notice me ah ? I'm still keeping the Atos but mostly driven by my sis lah. Mod so much already so not sampai hati to sell off lah. Oh ! your fiancee's younger sister where spec wan rite ? She stays over with my sister often wan.

Guys, confirm price for Yaris is 105K+- for V spec and 98K+- for G spec. New Wish is tagged at 200K +-.
Hehehehe......... confirmed it's your 206 as the reg. plate also 206 ma. The only bronze-orange 206 in S'ban currently. The 1st thing i noticed is the bucket seat on the driver's side. Kekekeke.......... me driving a sluggish Proton only. I was heading out from the carpark after my movie ard 11.15pm lor. The when i passed by, i saw a Peugeot 206 & whoah, modded wor..... i was telling my fiancee bout it & she told me that her sis's fren's brother owns one. Mana tau she told me the reg. plate & ngam ngam it matched ur car. Hahahaha........

Errr...... my fiancee's sis not wearing specs one. My fiancee stays ard Jalan RK 6 wor, which is nearby ur house only. Surname is Lee.

The latest Yaris V spec comes in a fully aerokitted version which is priced ard RM 115+k.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's the deal, i'm trickin' out my uncle's old skool beetle and i wanna get it lowered. are there any adjustables or lowering springs available for an old car like this in kch? thanx in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience