Toyota Wish Red Color Plate WSE 5479 Stolen !!!

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
Hi Guys,

Need your help to spot my friend's car Toyota Wish Red Color Plate Number WSE 5479 was stolen last night inside the garage at Kajang area. If you see it around please give him a call at : <Taken Off>

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I dont have picture of the car but it looks something like this:

http://www.mudah.my/Toyota+Wish+Facelift+1+8+Red+Unreg-5972709.htm

Last edited:

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
GOOD NEWS guys ...my friend called me up..he said his car was already found at Chow Kit. The bastard just left there...i guest he can not stand the burning hot feeling in his body ... My friend said somebody there called him up asking whether he had lost red Toyota Wish. Lucky he had his business cards in his car drawer.

The car now is under the police & insurance inspection. My advise if you ever loose a car ..on the same day go and see somebody "wise". Remember the first day of lost is very critical.

Last edited:

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
wahh...TYPE-R ur friend very lucky woorr, nowaday situation once ur car stolen then bye-bye lorr..

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
bros..i wish i could give you the number but this is only for muslim. For muslim you can get help from this ustaz but you have you see him on the first day that the car is lost.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
ohhhh...i was thinking some big shot in the gomen or something like that...sorry eh...a little blur about these sort of things.:biggrin:

Type-R...good to hear that owner is re-united with vehicle again.

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
OK I will PM you guys..but must understand no problem solving through the phone. Please go over to his place/house to discuss. He will help you if you approach him in proper manner.

TYPE-R

Jul 7, 2005
KL
check your PM. Aku dah message hang semua.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Good to hear that the car managed to be retrieved. If a car been stolen few months back, by any chance he can help?!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.
My ride is a wira SE (manual). I notice that my steering wheel vibrates quite alot when idling. The dashboard all ok..nvr vibrate..only the steering vibrates quite a lot. I have changed my front and rear bush to superpro. Even the steering rack bush is superpro. I actually chamged it hoping it will solve the problem but it didnt. What could possibly be the cause of this vibration?

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience